Dr. Paul Dhesi

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Paul Dhesi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2380097
19/07/12 5 5 5 5 Our company moved from Florida to California the first thing I was worried about was finding a decent Chiropractor since I've been seeing mine for 10+ years. Honestly, Dr. Paul was my third in the area I went to, the only one that was able to not only do a great job adjusting me but he used a machine on my muscles and I'm in heaven now. Glad to be a patient for hopefully years to come.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1338944
17/01/11 5 5 5 5 First off I've never been to a Chiropactor but after my car accident my doctor would only give me Vicodin and told me the pain would all go away. Well 4 weeks later still there still hurts so I went to Dr. Dhesi's office because he's right near my house. Not only did he explain everything that was wrong with me but after 2 visits I'm feeling so much better that I know I'm gonna be back to normal in no time. He set me up with a good lawyer, and was a honest and upfront about everything he did was going to do and did do that I could do nothing but be comfortable with him. Excellent job and I know he will continue with the great work.  Respond
RID: 1053043
08/12/09 5 5 5 5 I had a long-term work injury and was getting screwed left and right with my work's insurance company and couldn't get anything done. Within a few minutes of intense questions and an exam the doctor not only knew exactly what was going on but he pressed for me to be able to get my surgery that I needed for years and I'm finally able to move on and get better. Awesome work.
Insurance: Workers Comp
RID: 754859
04/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Paul was so cool. I thought my back pain was just a little muscle thing, but he explained the whole thing to me so good that I totally understood what was going on with me. Not only that he fixed it so easy and with a smile. He's really funny so I was able to relax and cute too doesn't hurt. You would love him.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 408599
10/12/05 5 5 5 Dr. Paul was super nice, when he first did his examination he was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. He was very sweet and understood my problems with my headaches and was very nice to me. Nice hands and very soft. He talked to me and explained everything and was very comfortable with him.  Respond