Dr. George E. DePhillips

Dr. George E. DePhillips

Rate Dr. George E. DePhillips

Dr. George E. DePhillips's Ratings

Dr DePhillips is the most respectful, knowledgeable, and open minded surgeon in my oppinion in the Joliet area. His credentials are outstanding and his experience is next to none! His personality puts you at ease even if he is delivering bad news. I was misdiagnosed by another dr for 5 months before finding Dr Dephillips and within a short time of seeing him he has helped me to get back on track! He truly takes time to pay attention to his patients and get to know their needs. He is open to hearing questions, concerns, and even ideas that patients have heard of he doesn't talk to you like you are inferior in any way as some surgeons do. He is in my oppinion the best of the best. I only wish that he would associate with another hospital for his surgical procedures.

Submitted May 25, 2011 | flag

This was one of he few physician visits that I can say I came out with a full explanation of my problem and very good alternatives both for surgery and conservative approach, Was very helpful and took time to listen.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

He is the best. Very clean doctor. Always nice. Has a wonderful family. You will NOT be sorry!!

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

Very busy but seems to be able to take care of you well. Able to reach by phone. Staff excellent at taking care of your needs.

Submitted April 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. DePhillips has excellent credentials, practices ethically and gives his utmost attention to the patient's needs.

Submitted April 12, 2006 | flag

I was very taken back by the warmth and compassion of this physician. He is a very good listener and is truly a top notch surgeon in his specialty. I would refer him to any one with out hesitation.

Submitted March 22, 2006 | flag

During my visit I felt that I was treated well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!

Submitted Oct. 14, 2005 | flag