Rate Dr. Jazniya Curioca

Dr. Jazniya Curioca's Ratings

I will and have before traveled over 70 miles to see Dr Jaz, she really cares and takes time to hear what you are saying. She is one outstanding doctor and person.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Jaz for about three years now. Love Love Lover her. The best OBGYN one could ever hope to have. Thorough, warm, caring and kind and takes time with her patients. I was refer by Dr jaz to another doctor to perform surgery and during my recuperation Dr Jaz called me twice to check up on me, and that to me, speak volume. If all the doctors in the world were like Dr Jaz. what a wonderful world there would be.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

I am not one to go to a Dr. I used midwives when pregnant, even having the last two, out of four, at home. However, when trying to find a GYN. and after searching the web for one I would like to see. It came down to three Dr's that I was considering. But with further searching into the three, Dr. Curioca was it. I liked that she is a GYN and does not deal with baby stuff. She only deals with women and women issues. She is amazing, and I can't say that enough. I was going to a OB-GYN in my town and it was like a cattle call, and to go from that to her was like night and day. She sat down with me, talked to me as a person, got to know me and my concerns.I can't even think about going to any other GYN after the amazing appointment I had with her. The staff is great also, friendly and supper nice. The waiting area is small but very comfortable.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr Jaz is a Great Dr. She follows Protocols very well and it is very Thorough with Patients. I recommend her very highly Caridad Quevedo

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

I started going to Dr. Jaz a few years ago and think I will be finding a new OB. Lately the wait time has been getting longer and longer. She had a few staff members before and now there is only a receptionist and a nurse. When I went the nurse had called out sick so Dr. Jaz just seemed all over the place doing everything by herself. Her new receptionist is a bit of a drama queen...she is very loud and annoying. She seems clueless on basic administrative task and is always all over the place. I also don't understand why you can't pay with a debit card for your appts. They make you pay cash for everything...it just seems shady. I don't mean to seem so negative but her practice is just going downhill quick.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jazz goes out of her way to make sure her patients are well taken care of!

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

After receiving the wrong diagnosis and sent from one doctor to another that had no idea what was wrong, Dr. Jaz treated me and I am happy to say after 3 months of not knowing what was wrong, a simple issue has now been cured.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

OMG I love this doctor. So soft and gentle you can barely tell she is doing a PAP. I too saw her when she was with the other two docs' practice and man am I glad they gave me HER. This woman has love in her heart. Personalable and kind. Takes her time. Wish I had her for a sister or primary doc. I refer everyone to her! Doctor Jazz, we LOVE you.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2011 | flag

Just had my first appointment today. Dr. Jazniya was exactly like all the compliments & comments I read... WONDERFUL! She was polite, kind, wise, took her time, made my husband & I both feel supported & comfortable. She offered suggestions and took the time to get to know my/our needs prior to perscriptions. Thank you!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Curioca! I've been going to her for 4 yrs and shes never been wrong. Her diagnosis & prescriptions are to the T. I will NEVER EVER change her! She's my favorite and makes u feel soooo comfortable and answers all ur questions. Trust me she is the best! :)

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag