Rate Dr. Brooks Carlton Michaels

Dr. Brooks Carlton Michaels's Ratings

Amazing Dr. I have been going to him for over 11 years. I met him when my youngest was 6 months old and needed to be seen ASAP. He saw her and hospitalized her right away. He is fabulous. I told him my grandmother use to see him and after 20 years he still remembers her and asks how she is. He is the most caring Dr. I have ever met. His staff is amazing and helpful. I know I am in good hands with him. He's straight forward he is honest he s just one of the best doctors in the field today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Fantastic doctor, took the time to talk with me and explain things, highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I saw him once at an urgent care. Seemed like a great guy and a wonderful doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2009

My husband was extremely unhappy with his original physician in Simi Valley and would not return to the medical group until I found Dr Michaels. We both chose Dr. Michaels to be our primary physician. My husband was really impressed with the care he received and I was also. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988256].votes_count ]]