Dr. Annmarie Kulekowskis

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Annmarie Kulekowskis has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

30/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9
RID: 2777936
19/08/13 5 5 5 5 I had surgery a month ago and spend time in the wound clinic. This is a follow-up visit at the office. I am doing much better, thank you. Everyone so compassionate. Dr. Annmarie checked on my progress and said I am doing good. She put a new wrap on my foot and I am ready to go. The girl at the desk was helpful to me, but do not remember her name. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 2408979
23/08/12 5 5 5 5 I have a growth on one of my toes and the Doctor had taken x-rays. She recommended that I have this taken care of very soon. She explained everything to me so I understand. The Doctor really knows everything. The staff was pleasant even if it was a very busy day. I am scheduled next week to have this taken care of and feel very confident in the doctor. I highly recommend this doctor.
RID: 1565204
19/10/11 5 5 5 5 In for a checkup and Dr Ann found I had a corn. Incorrect socks and shoes will do this. She scraped away the excess and applied some liquid stuff and provided me with some foam comfort. I feel so much better. She explained many things to me and I am very greatful. I will continue to recommend Dr Ann to my friends and family.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1245393
07/09/10 5 5 5 5 Doctor Ann really knows how to help you and keeps after you if you are diabetic. She explained to me how important it is to follow proper care because I am a diabetic. I had a serious situation which Doctor Ann is correcting and it is getting better and better. She sent me to the wound clinic which has helped me tremendously. She is very professional and always smiling. I recommend Doctor Ann to all my friends and family.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 1108636
17/02/10 5 5 5 5 My husband and I make our appointments together and the staff is very accomodating. The Doctor is punctual and efficient. We look forward to our visits as this Doctor is really helping us and follows up with us. I have recommended this Doctor to my family and friends. We travel 30 miles to see this Doctor. It is well worth the trip. She listens carefully and identifies potential problems and makes very clear recommendations.
RID: 588072
11/05/08 5 5 5 5 This doctor is very knowledgeable. I banged my toe on the table leg and found that it was broken. During my visit, another problem was identified and I am now on my way to full recovery. I recommend this doctor.
RID: 501739
01/02/08 5 5 5 5 I am diabetic and routinely visit the Doctor for my foot care. Now I am traveling with my neighbor to see the Doctor and she is very happy with the service. We are able to schedule our appointments together. The staff is very accommodating. The Doctor is very knowledgeable and listens to what we have to say. She makes sure we undertand and how important our feet are especially since we are diabetic. I will continue to recommend my friends, neighbors and family. You are an angel from heaven. Thank you very much.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $80
RID: 467746
19/12/07 5 5 5 5 She is very knowledgeable and explained to me in terms I could understand. Professional service and punctual. Highly recommended to my family, friends and neighbors.  Respond
RID: 408437
13/10/06 5 5 5 She is very efficient and makes me feel comfortable. Very easy to talk to and she listens carefully.  Respond
RID: 408436
23/10/05 5 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond