Rate Dr. Nancy A. Zamora

Dr. Nancy A. Zamora's Ratings

I happened to come across Dr. Nancy Zamora's name. She used to be my Mother's physician when she was living. At the time before she moved to the Northside, both my Mother and myself always had high regard for her and her practice. I see by the good ratings that she still remains the best.Dr. Nancy Zamora is still one of the best physicians, especially here in the Chicagoland area.

Submitted April 1, 2012 | flag

Dr Zamora is amazing. She was my husband's physician back when she was an attending at LCOM in Evergreen Park. My husband was terminal. She was diligent, ethical, caring, and very current on medical practices. I would not hesitate for a minute to recommend her, especially for a chronic and or terminal illness. She is the best Internal Med Doc in Illinois.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2009 | flag

IHAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF HERS FOR 10 YEARS AND SHE IS THE BEST

Submitted Aug. 8, 2009 | flag

I've been Dr. Zamora's patient for about 10 years, and have seen her for a variety of issues, both medical and psychiatric (i.e. anxiety/depression). She is very warm and caring, answers all of my many questions, is prompt in getting back to me when I call with questions or in need of a referral. She takes time to get to the root of the problem, even if the initial symptoms make it difficult to make a clear diagnosis. I highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2009 | flag

Very busy practice and appointments often run late, but it's totally worth it. She takes her time with you and even if she's rushed will take the time to come back and answer your questions and address every need. I've been with her for almost 5 years and besides the waiting times I have no complaints. It's very hard to find a doctor who will spend so much time with you if you need it. Also, when I've had to make an emergency appointment and see another doc in the office they have all been equally as helpful.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag

Dr. Zamora is the best Dr. I've ever had. She really listens (a rare skill in Doctors) and never dismisses any questions or medical concerns. She does not hesitate to make referals or get a second opinion. While she is rushed during visits, I have never felt that she is rushing me during a vist.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2005 | flag