Rate Dr. Eric Spratford

Dr. Eric Spratford's Ratings

Dr. Spratford is really our family doctor! He cares for my two children, my two parents and myself. He has an impressive store of knowledge, and has been a "right on" diagnostician. I find him caring, willing to listen, very "human" and if he moved to another practice, we would all follow him there.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Awesome guy awesome doctor. Recommend Dr spratford to anyone and everyone

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Eric was not helpful , he did not fill the prescription required . He did more harm than good, I would not recommended him to anyone . He is an idiot!

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Dr. Spratford is simply the best! Highly skilled, up- to- date on the latest in medicine, thorough, kind, compassionate, good sense of humor. He's been my primary care doc for 13 years. I drive some distance to see him, but I can't imagine switching docs. He truly treats me as a partner in my health care.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Spratford is simply the best doctor I've ever been to. That includes over ten in the US, 3 in Japan and 3 in Germany. He takes his time to talk to you and communicate. He makes sure you understand everything and takes the time to make sure he knows what YOU want or are concerned about as well. He is always well prepared and knowledgeable but is readily able to tell you he will research and get back to you... and he does! He takes nothing for granted and about your care and does his job with an positive, proactive, upbeat attitude. I can't recommend him more highly.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Spratford is a communicative, cooperative, and knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to listen fully, and to fully explain any points that need addressing. I don't feel rushed when I'm with him. I have run into a problem or two where lab tests were ordered and performed (vitamin D), but were not reimbursable through the insurance company because of lack of congruency of diagnosis. Since in most cases a patient doesn't know what the doctor will write as a diagnosis and procedure code (unless the patient makes it a specific point to ask immediately at the appointment or before such tests/vaccinations are performed, and also has the opportunity to check with the insurance company to determine whether they will be covered in full or in part), it would be nice if the nurse or billing department checked with the patient's insurance company to determine coverage of lack of and inform the patient before medical procedures are performed.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Eric Spratford for 20 years or more. I was introduced to him thru the Prairie Medical Group. My whole family, close friends and relatives all go to one of the doctors there. To me Dr Spratford is like my own personal "Dr House". Dr Spratford has not only been just an ordinary doctor to me, He has saved my health if not my life on several occassions. I have had the misfortune of being somewhat disadvantaged with certain heaalth issues and I have gone to Dr Spratford with a problem or symptoms and He has always been correct in his diagnosis'. I have been thru a brain tumor, thyroid issues, etc., and long term spine damage. He has doctored me thru many difficult times, and I have referred to him as my Quarter Back Doctor. He's an amazing doctor, a wonderful person, and I am thankful to have him as my dr and proud to call him my friend. I can't imagine how my life would have turned out without his medical expertise. Thank you Dr. Spratford for being you. :)

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Spratford himself seemed nice, but the Prarie Medical Group offices seemed cold and impersonal. I felt my wait time was a little long (but not unreasonable), and the staff at the desk was not very friendly. I didn't feel like the experience was very personal . . . I was just another patient coming in. I think Dr. Spratford is a good doctor, it's just not the right place for me.

Submitted June 26, 2008 | flag

I have had Doc for 7 years now and will follow him anywhere he goes. Dr. Spratford is amazingly professional, while at the same time bringing medicine to a level that everyone can understand. He goes out of his way to explain a diagnosis, a change in therapy, and ANYTHING that he recommends and or perscribes. Doc has taken care of me, being a special case on many levels ( I am 28 with an 1 1/2 inch thick file ). I wouldn't see anyone else. Even my best friend now sees him after I recommended him. Don't wait, make your appointment.

Submitted May 29, 2008 | flag

Dr. Spratford is a consummate professional who knows exactly how to explain in laymen's terms a diagnosis and treatment. When my son had an infected ingrown toenail, Dr. Spratford said to him, "I know what that is ... that is a grotty toe." We both laughed and it put my son more at ease with the diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Spratford's kind demeanor and expertise in family medicine is unsurpassed. We would highly recommend Dr. Spratford.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag