You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Spratford

Dr. Eric Spratford's Ratings

I have probably been Drs. Spratford's most difficult patient. I have many ailments & sometimes I feel he thinks I am a hypochondriac. This is furthest from the truth and he finds a time to listen in understand the multiple conditions I have and I'm going through. It is difficult for me to discuss clearly the pains or symptoms that I have. But, Dr. Spratford again listen closely and Understands the symptoms I am trying to explain. I consider Drs. Bradford a friend of the family I respect him and his position as Dr.. I've been seeing Dr. Spratford since he began his practice and I have had the opportunity to watch him grow. I respect him and his skills as my doctor. In all honesty I could not seek out another doctor who has the knowledge and the skills to keep me healthy. He has the best staff who are kind in caring. Though there are times that I disagree with his direction he is always done well by me and always remains patient with me. If you are in need of a well rounded Family practice Dr. You will find that doctor Spratford is a fantastic Dr & person. If I can take up this space to my advantage I would like to thank Dr. Spratford for being so patient with me and thank you from my heart for looking out for my well-being. May God bless you and watch over you and your family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

We really like him My husband feels he is easy to talk to and is a good listener

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr. Spratford is really our family doctor! He cares for my two children, my two parents and myself. He has an impressive store of knowledge, and has been a "right on" diagnostician. I find him caring, willing to listen, very "human" and if he moved to another practice, we would all follow him there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Awesome guy awesome doctor. Recommend Dr spratford to anyone and everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Eric was not helpful , he did not fill the prescription required . He did more harm than good, I would not recommended him to anyone . He is an idiot!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2436810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Spratford is simply the best! Highly skilled, up- to- date on the latest in medicine, thorough, kind, compassionate, good sense of humor. He's been my primary care doc for 13 years. I drive some distance to see him, but I can't imagine switching docs. He truly treats me as a partner in my health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Dr. Spratford is simply the best doctor I've ever been to. That includes over ten in the US, 3 in Japan and 3 in Germany. He takes his time to talk to you and communicate. He makes sure you understand everything and takes the time to make sure he knows what YOU want or are concerned about as well. He is always well prepared and knowledgeable but is readily able to tell you he will research and get back to you... and he does! He takes nothing for granted and about your care and does his job with an positive, proactive, upbeat attitude. I can't recommend him more highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Dr. Spratford is a communicative, cooperative, and knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time to listen fully, and to fully explain any points that need addressing. I don't feel rushed when I'm with him. I have run into a problem or two where lab tests were ordered and performed (vitamin D), but were not reimbursable through the insurance company because of lack of congruency of diagnosis. Since in most cases a patient doesn't know what the doctor will write as a diagnosis and procedure code (unless the patient makes it a specific point to ask immediately at the appointment or before such tests/vaccinations are performed, and also has the opportunity to check with the insurance company to determine whether they will be covered in full or in part), it would be nice if the nurse or billing department checked with the patient's insurance company to determine coverage of lack of and inform the patient before medical procedures are performed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Eric Spratford for 20 years or more. I was introduced to him thru the Prairie Medical Group. My whole family, close friends and relatives all go to one of the doctors there. To me Dr Spratford is like my own personal "Dr House". Dr Spratford has not only been just an ordinary doctor to me, He has saved my health if not my life on several occassions. I have had the misfortune of being somewhat disadvantaged with certain heaalth issues and I have gone to Dr Spratford with a problem or symptoms and He has always been correct in his diagnosis'. I have been thru a brain tumor, thyroid issues, etc., and long term spine damage. He has doctored me thru many difficult times, and I have referred to him as my Quarter Back Doctor. He's an amazing doctor, a wonderful person, and I am thankful to have him as my dr and proud to call him my friend. I can't imagine how my life would have turned out without his medical expertise. Thank you Dr. Spratford for being you. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2012

Dr. Spratford himself seemed nice, but the Prarie Medical Group offices seemed cold and impersonal. I felt my wait time was a little long (but not unreasonable), and the staff at the desk was not very friendly. I didn't feel like the experience was very personal . . . I was just another patient coming in. I think Dr. Spratford is a good doctor, it's just not the right place for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988684].votes_count ]]