Rate Dr. Samir Y. Array

Dr. Samir Y. Array's Ratings

Dr. Array is a tremendous physician. He is thorough and caring. My family has been helped time and again by this wonderful doctor. We are so thankful that we found such a quality care physician and we would heartily recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

When I first started seeing Dr. Array he was amazing, however after several years of seeing him, every single time I went in regardless of whether it was for a sinus infection or a GI issue (which turned out to be serious) he related everything to depression & anxiety. After a while I just felt that he stopped listening and did not take my concerns serioulsy. Thankfully I trusted my gut (literaly) and changed doctors. I was properly diagnosed with a serious GI issue which potentially could require future surgery. I think Dr. Array is great as long as you don't have depression or anxiety in your history.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

I relocated to Jacksonville almost 12 years ago, asked for physician referrals immediately. Dr Array is one of the best! I consider him not only my doctor but my friend, he has treated me through some very difficult times.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2012

Dr Array is a wonderful, caring physician. He is always there when you need him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2011

Eighteen years ago I went to Dr Array because he was close for an emergency. Now I drive 25 miles to continue seeing Dr Array and Ms Julie. You could not possibly have a better practice to take care of you. Not one time in eighteen years have I ever been dissapointed in the excellance of these two doctors and their staff. God Bless them all for actually caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr. Array listens to me as a patient and has always been succesful in treating my concerns. My wife and I go to him and we are both glad that he is our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

My family and I go to him and his wife (ped) and they have been really great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2010

Both Dr. Array and Julie Bowler the ARNP are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My husband and I go to them as our family practitioner and we have had good experiences. I love that they are thorough and quick to return any phone calls or questions. They are also both very nice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Dr. Array is an awesome doctor. I have been going to him over 10 years, he is so knowledgeable, helpful, caring, there's not too many doctors of this caliber. He is the best. A++++++++++++++++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2010

Dr Array is an excellent Dr. He takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. We have been going to him since we moved to Jacksonville 8 years ago. We have lived in many different states, and I would say he is one of the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][988962].votes_count ]]