Rate Dr. Samir Y. Array

Dr. Samir Y. Array's Ratings

Dr. Array is a tremendous physician. He is thorough and caring. My family has been helped time and again by this wonderful doctor. We are so thankful that we found such a quality care physician and we would heartily recommend him to others.

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

When I first started seeing Dr. Array he was amazing, however after several years of seeing him, every single time I went in regardless of whether it was for a sinus infection or a GI issue (which turned out to be serious) he related everything to depression & anxiety. After a while I just felt that he stopped listening and did not take my concerns serioulsy. Thankfully I trusted my gut (literaly) and changed doctors. I was properly diagnosed with a serious GI issue which potentially could require future surgery. I think Dr. Array is great as long as you don't have depression or anxiety in your history.

Submitted Sept. 3, 2013 | flag

I relocated to Jacksonville almost 12 years ago, asked for physician referrals immediately. Dr Array is one of the best! I consider him not only my doctor but my friend, he has treated me through some very difficult times.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr Array is a wonderful, caring physician. He is always there when you need him.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Eighteen years ago I went to Dr Array because he was close for an emergency. Now I drive 25 miles to continue seeing Dr Array and Ms Julie. You could not possibly have a better practice to take care of you. Not one time in eighteen years have I ever been dissapointed in the excellance of these two doctors and their staff. God Bless them all for actually caring.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Array listens to me as a patient and has always been succesful in treating my concerns. My wife and I go to him and we are both glad that he is our family doctor.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

My family and I go to him and his wife (ped) and they have been really great!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

Both Dr. Array and Julie Bowler the ARNP are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My husband and I go to them as our family practitioner and we have had good experiences. I love that they are thorough and quick to return any phone calls or questions. They are also both very nice!

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Array is an awesome doctor. I have been going to him over 10 years, he is so knowledgeable, helpful, caring, there's not too many doctors of this caliber. He is the best. A++++++++++++++++++

Submitted Feb. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Array is an excellent Dr. He takes the time to listen to you and your concerns. We have been going to him since we moved to Jacksonville 8 years ago. We have lived in many different states, and I would say he is one of the BEST!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag