Rate Dr. Robert Eric Rosemund

Dr. Robert Eric Rosemund's Ratings

He is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor..would have given more than 5 stars for helpfulness if I could have!! Have been his patient for about 8 years!! He is the best!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rosemund has been my primary care physician for about a decade, and I feel very fortunate to have such an excellent internist who is genuinely concerned with my overall health. This doctor's intelligence, expertise and attentiveness to details inspire confidence. His gentle, personable, good natured ways put me at ease. At a time when I was out of work and had no insurance, he reduced his fee so that I could afford office visits. Highly proficient in the technical details of his work, Dr. Rosemund is also a very humane and decent human being. This combination of traits, in my view, is the mark of a first rate doctor.

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rosemund has been my doctor for over ten years and I recommend him to everyone. He is highly intelligent, personable, and genuinely cares about his patients. He puts patients first - not red tape. I think he is the best doctor I have ever had!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

DR.ROSEMUND IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE OF HIS PATIENT NEEDS. One OF THE BEST.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag

This physician saved my life - after spending 8 days in the hospital (3 in ICU) and 3 visits to emergency and in the care of 5 other physicians - Dr. Rosemund took one look at the meds I was given changed and adjusted them, that was more than 3 years ago and under his care I am in great shape and escaped a stroke/heart attack or death. I work full time and feel great.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

Excellent care for my 84 year old mother for close to 7 years. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 10, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rosemund was very professional and I never felt rushed. He was not overbooked. The staff was nice and the office was easy access.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. R for about 3 years now. He is very attentive and show genuine concern. The one thing I really like about him is that he takes his time to look up specifics about a problem or medication that may not be seen or used daily. (My case is special, but doing well now) My partner is now seeing Dr. R. for his primary doctor.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2008 | flag

I have been a pt for about a year i feel he is a really good doctor great bedside manners he takes a lot of time with you

Submitted July 18, 2008 | flag