Rate Dr. Timothy Allari

Dr. Timothy Allari's Ratings

Worst doctor ever! He really only wants patients who are well. Was totally overwhelmed by multiple concerns. Provided no science or education. Rude, evasive, no personal connection at all. Spent most of my annual appointment "writing instructions" that I didn't need, leaving me to sit alone in the exam room. Didn't trust his change to my medication and I did not do what he said. Worst communicator ever! Can not stress enough how bad he is- I was very angry after seeing him and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2436832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Dr.Allari is probably one of the worst Doctors I have ever seen!!!! He is evasive, doesn't listen to you over runs the conversation with ridiculous questions. I hope people read this and the other comments I have seen posted about him. He forgets things he did or didn't tell you to do and doesn't seem to remember you or care at all. Please prospective patients before wasting your time find another compassionate Doctor who really cares and listens!! It's definitely not him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

He does not seem to listen to my complaints. He interrupts and is disrespectful. I am a widow and think he does not remember me when I have been a patient for 3 years. His staff is OK tho.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

Dr. Allari was my primary care physician. I had been in a roll over car accident years before and complained of chronic back pain. I followed every step he gave me. Checked Thyroid, got my annual, went to a Psychiatrist, and to physical therapy. I was very upset. I watched people twice my age and size walk around all day and I could not even last an hour before I was in tears. I had to have my 11 year old help me out of bed in the morning. They ordered me an x-ray, which showed nothing. Because of my age, 35 at the time, he said the pain was all in my head and to see a psychologist and I was crazy. I finally said if he could promise me that a psychologist could fix my back I would go, but deserved a MRI first, he refused. I finally found an Urgent Care Physician (the best ever) to order me an MRI on my back. A week later he called me at home at 9pm to tell me I had a herniated disc, that was so degenerative that within 6 weeks I had major back surgery! Worst experience ever

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

My 75 year old mother was a patient of this Dr. for over 8 years. During that time he didn't listen to her complaints, was often rude and belittling to her. She wouldn't change Dr.s because Dr's are always right according to her. Last year she was having severe constipation and after ~5+ days went to see him again for the second time that week. By this time, she couldn't eat or drink and could barely walk because of how uncomfortable and weak she was. She had to take a taxi. He perscribed a laxative and enemas and sent her on her way. She didn't even have the strength to get those meds. We took her to the ER later that night and found she had a bowel obstruction and required emergency colon surgery. She was **FULL** of cancer. She passed away within 5 days. This Dr had not ever done a colonoscopy on her. He sent her home in a condition that could only be described as critical. We received a bill for the appt she missed a month after she died. He didn't care enough to call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Very broad knowledge! Always willing to try something new. Always makes sure all my questions have been answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Asked me to come in for test results, then had no idea who I was. Had to ask me why I had come in, hadn't even looked at my chart before coming in to exam a half hour late. Had no recolection of discussions we had 2 weeks earlier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989035].votes_count ]]