Rate Dr. Craig H. Harcup

Dr. Craig H. Harcup's Ratings

Dr. Harcup is very knowledgeable in his field of work. He is very caring, gentle, and compassionate each time I go in for a visit. He explains my conditions thoroughly and reassures me of my wellbeing. His nurses are also exceptionally attentive and polite. I appreciate that Lung Associate’s always informs me of my appointments via a telephone reminder; the receptionist is always kind, sweet, and enthusiastic. Further, I have no difficulties rescheduling appointments if need be due to my busy schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I very much liked Dr. Harcup, but his is the most unprofessional medical practice I have ever dealt with. Three appointments, three cancellations -- one was less than 1-1/2 hours before the scheduled time. And for each cancellation I received two phones calls, from different people in the office, each unaware that someone else had already contacted me. My wife had to waste precious vacation time to accompany me to these appointments, only to have them cancelled at the last minute. It's too bad, because I found Dr. Harcup to be very knowledgeable and likeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Harcup is a dedicated doctor who is forward to his words. He's caring, concerned, and gentle. He knows how to treat his patient's well and is always on the go in finding the best ways of trying to give his patient's the proper care and attention they need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2006

Dr. Harcup is very skilled in what he does and the tasks he performs in the M.D. field. It's nice to have a Doctor who can help you with your problems and benefit in ones breathing and habitual exercises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2006

I think his skills as a Doctor are extroidinary and he's capable of benefiting his patients with wonderful service, and great care. I've never met a doctor so together with his job, and so familiar with every task he takes upon himself in his career. There's no better Doctor then Mr. Harcup, Than

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2006

Excellent doctor that was concerned, helpful and professional

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][989723].votes_count ]]