Rate Dr. Sherman P. Rosove

Dr. Sherman P. Rosove's Ratings

Dr. Rosove is the best. He takes time during appointments to actually listen, take notes, and clearly recommend the best course of treatment. It is never rushed and I've never felt neglected. Remember the doctors from the TV shows of the 50's and 60's - the ones with black bags that make housecalls and really take the time to know their patients? That's Dr. Rosove.

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

The best of the best! I cannot recommend this doctor enough!!! Very knowledgeable, personal & caring. -Joe Martin-knowledgeable

Submitted May 12, 2009 | flag

If every doctor were as caring, informed and thorough, health care would be greater. Dr. Rosove is an amazing physician.

Submitted March 19, 2008 | flag