Rate Dr. Mark Pietz

Dr. Mark Pietz's Ratings

I liked Dr. {ietz as soon as I met him. I had a broken toe and he took time to explain what my options were in keeping the toe straight and relatively pain free. But, in addition, he was professional and personable.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

I have suffered from ankle problems for the past 6 years and Dr. Pietz was the first person to accurately give me a diagnosis and put me on the path to recovery. I was very impressed with his knowledge and 'bedside' manner/communication style. I highly recommend him!

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pietz is a great doctor and I am about to go back to him a second time (for a different problem). He was able to solve a nagging pain in my ankle I had for over a year and calmly reassured me that it was fairly commonplace and how the injury typically occurs. He has great bedside manner. All around a nice guy and as the other reviewer detailed, very knowledgeable and willing to share his thought processes with his patients. My only bad comment about the staff is that I paid my co-pay in cash and they called me a month later and said I owed the co-pay. Luckily I still had the receipt and gave them the receipt number and the problem was solved, but I am not sure what that says about their bookeeping. Just keep your receipt is all, and it probably wont happen again.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Pietz is an incredibly knowledgeable doctor, and from the moment you meet him and onward he does nothing but educate and help you in his office. He is incredibly friendly, as is everyone else in the office, and they contribute a positive atmosphere [which can be a big plus at the doctor's :)]. The staff all make sure everything is good to go for your visit, and were incredibly helpful in scheduling (and rescheduling when I had difficulties). Dr. Pietz walked me through every single step of what he was doing, thinking, and his general notations. He took incredibly complex scientific terms and broke it down syllable-by-syllable, something I wish many physicians in the past would have done. In short, great practitioner, great office and staff, and very clear post-consult strategies and advice. Definitely recommending this office.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag