Rate Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian

Dr. Ruben Baghdassarian's Ratings

Best Doctor I' ve ever received treatment from always in a good mood kind funny and professional the staff as well are amazing , kind and make my visit as Comfortable as possible .

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

This doctor made us wait over an hour for our appointment and then did not explain the test results. He was very sick, coughing all over the place, even joked that we shouldn't worry because it wasn't viral, so we wouldn't catch it. This doctor does not care about his patients. He told us we "weren't his department."

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Had 4 appointments - average wait: 90 minutes. Last one: waited over 2 hours (one hour in the hallway) for a 10-minute appointment that he listed as 40 minutes on his report. He spent more time complaining about how underpaid he was by insurance companies than explaining my options dealing with prostate cancer. Found a REAL doctor who cares and will never go back to this patient mill.

Submitted June 15, 2010 | flag

I truly feel like something should be done, legally, about this doctor. I have no idea or resources on how to do this so warning others about him on sites like this is all I can do. Worse than the rushing, poor communication skills and disposotion is the sloppy record keeping and slap-dash manner in which tests and treatments are given. It's only a matter of time before serious damage is done to somebody by this kind of neglect.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2009 | flag

Over-crowded waiting room, 2+ hours of waiting only to be rushed through in 2 minutes or less. Gave conflicting advice from one appointment to the next, never seemed to have any information on me, misdiagnosed me (said I had BPH but I dont), charged me for treatment of stenosis and then, at next appointment, told me I never had one. When I told him he treated me for one he corrected himself and said I did have one but it was very minor. His definition of "treatment of stenosis" is struggling a bit to do a cystoscopy. I wasted 9 months with this doctor and only got worse. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2009 | flag

I always felt rushed , and had long waits in overcrowed waiting room.

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag

This doctor wanted to perform a prostate biopsy on me when my psa was really low...horrible bed-side manner!

Submitted Sept. 23, 2007 | flag

too many patients scheduled. Long wait time. Unnecessary tests ordered.

Submitted March 22, 2006 | flag