Dr. Amarpaul S. Sidhu

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/05/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Amarpaul S. Sidhu has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

27/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0
RID: 3658795
17/01/14 3 3 2 2 Suffered two agonizing years of misdiagnosis. Only met the doctor twice.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 3647365
03/01/14 5 5 5 5 Aesthetic Coordinator Denise Matthews is just the best!! My daughter is 15 and Denise has helped her so much with her acne. She has given her great advice and my daughter feels very comfortable with her. She is a true professional.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 3635849
19/12/13 5 4 5 5 Absolutely outstanding doctor, physician's assistants, nurses, and reception staff -- all of them! And the facility is first rate, almost like a resort hotel. I am extremely impressed, and urge anyone in need of dermatological care to avail themselves of their services.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 3626487
06/12/13 5 5 5 5 My family has been going here since 2008. Dr Sidhu has helped my children as early as 1 year old with rashes, acne, and exema along with the occasional poison oak. Also great for adults for cosmetic procedures and skin checks for possible cancer. We are very happy with him and his staff. They are professional and there is always the same person to walk you through your appointment. We will be back! Thank you.
RID: 3605509
14/11/13 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient of Dr. Sidhu for several years and have found him to be a superb physician, in whom I have the utmost trust and respect for. He is exceptionally thorough in his examinations and skillful at executing complex surgical procedures. Having identified and treated early skin cancer on my left arm, I credit him with saving my life. Very simply, he is the finest physician I have ever had with respect to competency, professionalism and caring nature.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Amarpaul" to "Amarpaul S."
RID: 2882058
27/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sidhu has been my dermotoligist for several years and I feel lucky to have been referred to him by my primary doctor. His office is modern, spotless and his staff are equally professional as he is. I truly recommend him to my friends and acquaintances in need of the latest and best skin care.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2529822
13/01/13 5 5 5 5 I am writing to inform how awesome this office is the staff is welcoming the providers are excellent dr sidhu has been treating me for 2 years and I am ever grateful of his services the staff makes insurences understandable i highly recommend this facility it is the best in the foothills...
Paid (or co-pay): $40
Respond

04/03/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1726762
01/03/12 5 5 5 5 During my office visit, I found the staff to be very courteous and friendly. I just want to share how wonderful this facility is. Upon seeing me I felt they really did care about me and my concerns. I've heard nothing but good things about Dr. Sidhu and his Providers and now I know first hand. It was a wonderful experience.
RID: 1724055
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 I had a skin cancer a few years ago, I was very depressed and not looking forward to having the cancer surgically removed. I was scared of having surgery done, and concerned about the scaring I would be having on my face. Fortunately my Dermatologist Dr. Sidhu and his staff helped me go through with the surgery by being very patient, positive and supportive with me and all of my questions. The best outcome was knowing I had very minimal scaring. 8 weeks later noone could tell I had surgery on my face. I am very content with not having the cancer, nor the scar on my face. I would highly recomend my Dermatologist Dr. Sidhu. to anyone having trouble/problems with their skin!
RID: 1723983
27/02/12 5 5 5 5 I was always nervous of having any type of procedure done in fear of looking like frankenstein to the public. After speaking with dr sidhu and his staff i was assured i was in good hands.... i recommend foothill derm best place ever
RID: 1712135
12/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sidhu's office is amazing! I had such a great experience there. All of the staff there is so friendly, I felt like I was visiting old friends while I was there. It was so comforting, I will be recommending all of my friends and family to Dr. Sidhu's office!
RID: 1712076
12/02/12 5 5 5 5 My experience at Foothill Dermatology Medical Center was beyond what I expected. From the moment I walked in I was greeted with friendly smiles from caring personal. Dr.Sidhu and his physician assistants are amazing at everything they do. From my surgeries for my skin cancers to my botox their experience and outstanding knowledge reflects through in every single procedure. I've never felt so welcomed and important in any other medical facility. Thank you so much Dr.Sidhu and all your wonderful staff!
RID: 1580970
06/11/11 3 3 3 3 I had my upper eyelids done and fraxel. The fraxel was like torture. Very painful while it is being done, not bad after. Looked like a burn patient for at least 5 days. I never saw the Dr again after the eye surgery. I question any Cosmetic Surgery Dr. that doesn't want to see the results of his work. I would never use him again for his "bedside manner" alone.
Paid (or co-pay): $4500
RID: 1479886
06/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sidhu is an amazing doctor. He actually cares about the patient and there well being. There staff are super nice and friendly. Very polite and caring. Makes you a part of there family. I highly recommend everyone to see Dr.Sidhu. :)  Respond
RID: 1414194
12/04/11 5 5 5 4 Dr. Sidhu is such a nice, well dressed gentleman!He and his staff always have smiles on their faces and I feel like a member of the family rather than a patient..... I never have to wait for a follow up appointment to get my skin issues taken care of. I go in and out and have proven results bakc in 12 days! amazing!
Insurance: AARP
RID: 1296511
18/11/10 5 5 5 5 I have been going to this dermatology center for about 5 years now, and I am still happy with this place. The staff is very professional, and never really keeps me waiting. I also have been getting chemical peals from Denise from this center, and I cannot live without them. Her chemical peels have made my skin improve so much as far as actual acne, scaring, and discoloration spots. I love getting my peels from her only, and I have tried other places when I went away for school, but they are just not the same. I would definitely recommend getting a chemical from this place!
Respond

29/09/10 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1194954
23/06/10 4 5 5 5 I think that Dr.Sidhu is an excellent Dr. I think that his staff is always friendly and very helpful...my son has been going to see the Dr. for his acne...his skin looks great...we are very happy with the Dr. and his staff
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 920736
23/06/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Sidhu is the best skin doc around, all my family and friends now go to him. I went to another dermatologist for over a year for severe eczema and all I got was repeated steroid meds. My first visit to Dr. Sidhu,he stat did a biopsy, skin testing and gave me immediate relief for pain. He also CALLED me at home with the results of my testing and comforted me when I would cry in his office. He has really been a Godsend to me.
RID: 873325

29/04/09 2 2 2 3 The doctor, himself is fine although very quick. If you are covered with moles, do NOT expect a great exam. The staff is much too young and unprofesional. They do not read your file and lack professionalism. Make sure when you schedule follow-up apt., you get the dr. not the PA.
RID: 843955
27/03/09 5 5 5 5 awesome service treated for poison oak i have never felt more relieved  Respond
RID: 407816
03/10/05 5 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user