Rate Dr. Joan Hazel Calinisan

Dr. Joan Hazel Calinisan's Ratings

I met Dr. Calinisan when I was in the ER for early delivery - Dr.C was the OB on that shift. She was amazing and took great care of me. I remembered her name when I became pregancy w/my 2nd and I assinged her as my OB. She delivered my 2nd and 3rd child. She was awesome as was her MA. Unfortunatley with OB's they have deliveries at hospitals that don't always go as planned so being punctual can be diffucult. She and her staff were so great, I didn't mind the wait. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area needing a good OB.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

They'll waste your time and money! Waited 90min for the doctor to tell me to come back in 2weeks. They did NOTHING to help, offered no advice, and were useless as medical healthcare providers. I do NOT recommend using them as an OB or Gyn provider.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

Super caring, patient doctor. She delivered my 3 all three of my babies. The experience was amazing and went very smoothly. If all goes as planed she will defiantly deliver baby #4 in august.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

I can not say enough good about Dr. Calinisan. She is the best Ob/GYN I have ever seen. I looked for so long for a good OB/Gyn. I started to think one didn't exsist and then I found Dr. C. I am not joking when I say that I don't even want to move because I want to stay living near Dr. C. Long story short, I had 2 miscarriages and then finally got pregnant by surprise. I was so affraid of another miscarriage, but Dr. C and her wonderful nurse Teresa reassured me with so much confidence that I would be fine and sure enough on July 16, 2010 Dr. C delivered my son by c-section. I don't know how they knew this baby would make it, but they did. They will never know how much thye did for me. My C-section went so smoothly too. I still can't believe how great of a job Dr. C did. Be assured that if you do go to see Dr. C you will not be dissapointed. You might get a little wait in the lobby, but take that as a sign of how good she is that eveyone wants to see her. God Bless Dr. C and Teresa!

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

I am pregnant with my second child and Dr. Calinisan has been my health care provider for both. She is an excellent doctor, very caring and genuine, and goes above and beyond to help her patients. With my first child, she even came in to deliver my son when she wasn't on call, just because I asked her to (I was half-kidding when I asked, but to my surprise she agreed to!) Her nurse, Teresa, is also excellent. She helped me resolve a problem between my insurance and the lab that did my bloodwork. I highly recommend Dr. Calinisan!

Submitted May 4, 2010 | flag

Absolutely wonderful! her nurse is also fabulous! I drive 45 minutes to see her for my visits. She's professional and full of energy and very knowledgeable. Her husband is a dentist and is great as well, good with kids and gentle handed. Would totally recommend them both.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

I've had a fabulous experience with Dr. Calinisan and her medical assistant, Teresa. They have held my hand through my pregnancy and have answered all of my questions with consideration and genuine concern. She is a very busy doctor, which is reflected in the number of patients she sees, and is a reflection on her as a doctor by how many people want to hvae her. My advice...establish a relationship with her and Teresa and you will have a fabulous experience, no matter what you are seeing her for. She has promised she will be there to deliver my baby no matter what, which is above and beyond the call of duty. I cannot give her enough praise!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Calinisan is an absolute dream doctor. She was caring, concerned and attentive. I was previously with another OBGYN who treated me very poorly and unprofessionally. IDr. Calinisan was the complete opposite of that doctor. I'm shocked that anyone had a bad experience with Dr. Calinisan or her staff. I would recommend any expectant mother to Dr. Calinisan.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2009 | flag

She was great overall! I recommended her to my friends because I had such a good experience. She was very professional and took care of me very well.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2009 | flag

My experiences with her were all very positive. I was wondering why she'd receive such a low rating, but then I saw that it was mostly from poor scheduling. I don't really think that reflects on her skills as a doctor, and I was satisfied with the way she handled my pregnancy.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2007 | flag