Rate Dr. Tord Alden

Dr. Tord Alden's Ratings

Dr. Alden is a genius. He is the best man we know. One year ago our 11 year old daughter had a shunt malfunction and needed a shunt revision. We trusted Dr. Alden he is a trained professional and he knew what he was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I love Dr Alden. He is the best doctor ever and he cured my brain tumor! I just saw him 2 days ago and said I was cured but I hope i still get to see him because he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Our son had been suffering for 7 years with massive daily headaches that lasted for 12-18 hours. Dr Alden gave us hope and the confidence we needed to schedule surgery when all of the other doctors we saw only gave us more doubt. It's impossible to thank him enough for giving us our son back. He will always be a hero in our house, not simply for his skill as a surgeon, but for his confidence and ability to inspire confidence in his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Alden is simply as close to a miracle worker as there is on all levels. He not only saved our 6-yr old son's life by removing an osteoid osteoma near the base of our son's brainstem, but our son was able to leave the hospital on Memorial Day only 3 days after surgery. Dr. Alden's bedside manner is unmatched, both with the children, as well as w/the parents. My wife & I searched the midwest for 3 months to find a specialist willing to help our son before we found Dr. Alden. Our family is blessed to have many family friends who are doctors in various fields, all of whom believe our son was given a second chance due to the unbelievable expertise of Dr. Alden. Our son, who other doctors told us would either not survive the surgery, or at least suffer paralysis of some type, was in a neck brace for only 2 months, and 3 years later, shows not even a single scar from Dr. Alden's work. We trusted this man with our son's life, and would do it 1,000 times again if we had to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2009

Dr. Alden was instrumental in my care. His clinical skills are unmatched. While operating on the brain is incredibly technical, he is able to convey the complexities in english that a anyone can understand. I hope I never have to see him again, but if I do, I know I'll be under excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][991656].votes_count ]]