Rate Dr. Ammar A. Bayrakdar

Dr. Ammar A. Bayrakdar's Ratings

He is a true physician professional and really knows his business and patients. Thomas Knox

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bayrakdar has saved my husband's life several times since first taking care of us.If that wasn't wonderful enough for constant praises, he is so nice and efficient dealing with my issues of diabetes and its complications. We loe him and wish him all the best in the world.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2012 | flag

Dr. Bayrakdar is obviously a genius in his profession. He is one of the most effective doctors I know. Although he teaches classes and other doctors, he is an extremely humble, cordial man who shows his patients respect and treats them with dignity. Also, he always reaches into his bag of tricks to produce solutions in response to patient health problems. He is one of the few doctors today that do not give patients the "bums rush", taking whatever time is necessary and helpful to his patients. After 30 years of being treated by GPs, he was the doctor who, within a fairly short time, got my diabetes under control.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag

i was refered to Dr. Bayrakdar from my primary doctor and couldnt of had a better experience. Nurses were GREAT too!

Submitted June 15, 2007 | flag