Rate Dr. David M. Speiser

Dr. David M. Speiser's Ratings

Dr Speiser is so amazing, i found him after my former OB moved to northern california, and its been a smooth ride...he's a blessing to Little Company Of Mary, San Pedro.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Dr speiser Is 5 stars !! Wonderful, excellent, helpful, kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

For about 16 months, I suffered with anemia due to uterine fibroids. About 4 months, ago I had to receive a blood transfusion. I urgently needed to find a gynecologist who specialized in fibroid intervention/treatment. Through extensive background, including MD rating research, I found Dr. Speiser. I have been completely satisfied with his care, as he provides excellent medical care. He explains procedures to be performed, in detail, and ensures that I understand everything that I need to know about treatment options. Furthermore, (with my permission), he graciously includes my husband when discussing my medical issues. I recently, received laparoscopic surgery to remove my fibroids. Surprisingly, the discomfort that I have felt after my surgery has been minimal. Indeed, Dr. Speiser is an excellent gynecologist and surgeon! I highly recommended him to anyone with gynecological issues, as he specializes in many other gynecological conditions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

excellent!!! Dr Speiser and office staff took great care of me and my family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr Speiser was my 3rd opinion after seeking information from 2 other MD's. Dr Speiser was very informative, put me at ease and most important gave me choices rather than telling me I had to have surgery. I felt that Dr Speiser listened to me and now glad that I found someone that cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

excellent care!! office staff, MD, all very helpful and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

This Dr was GREAT! Made me feel very at ease, explained using words that I could understand, and made my husband be part of my visit. highly knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

I just called to make my appt with Dr Speiser and was informed that he has left the medical group to be closer to his family. If anyone knows where he is now located please post as I found him to be a truely fanastic individual. He delivered my high risk pregnancy 2 years ago and has a great calming bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Doctor Speiser called on the wkend to inform me that my test was abnormal. I was very nervous as this was my first pregnancy. He asked me if I wanted to have my colposcopy on saturday instead of waiting. He opened his office for me as I felt very scared and didnt want to wait till monday. He had one of the nurses from the urgent care help him perform my procedure on his wkday off. He then spent 1 hour with me and my husband. he truly is a great individual to see me on his wkend off, that he could of spent with his family. My results were normal, and my I delivered a beautiful baby girl 20 wks later. Dr Speiser is truly a great MD!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

I am 19 week pregnant and just swithced doctors away from Dr Spieser. He has made a stressful situation much worst than it should be. I had a AFP postive test. Doctor gave us a considerable amount of miss information. I gave up on any information he was giving us being credible. Very frustrating time under his care. Your OB doctor should not add to your stress. I took the time to rate him in hopes this will help other women out there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2163062].votes_count ]]