Dr. Patrick A. Dawkins

Rate Dr. Patrick A. Dawkins

Dr. Patrick A. Dawkins's Ratings

Very professional and down to earth. Would highly recommend Dr.Dawkins.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

He is an amazing doctor! Makes you feel so comfortable from day 1. Delivered both my babies. Love him!

Submitted June 25, 2012 | flag

(I had my laproscopic supracervical hysterectomy with Dr. Lollar on Friday 1/29/10.) Dr. Dawkins was on call for Dr. Lollar when I was released on Saturday morning. Dr. Dawkins greeted me with a smile , checked my incisions, made sure I was not in any pain, addressed my concerns, and answered any questions I had. He is an excellent doctor from meeting him for a short time.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2010 | flag

Delivered my first baby. He is great, never have to wait, answers all my questions. Office right near the hospital and visited everyday. Very caring and kind and spends time to make sure you are comfortable and knowledgeable with procedures.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2009 | flag