Dr. Robert M. Bonaminio

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 13 reviews. Dr. Robert M. Bonaminio has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5469262
11/05/14 5 5 5 5 I'm so sad that he is only with little company… I wish he'll reconsider christ hospital so I can have him as my dr. Insurance can get so complicated and give you a headache. He saved my life years ago and for that I will always be grateful. I'm seriously considering changing family dr. just to keep him as my OB/GYN. he is a professional and the best Dr. i ever meet. always gives priorities to your needs and follows up on any test, issues or concerns you may have. I'm so happy for him and wish him the best… but at the same time I'm sad that due to an insurance glitch I'm might not be able to keep him as my Dr.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.0

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Robert" to "Robert M."
RID: 2828518
01/09/13 5 5 5 5 He is a God-sent professional and compassionate doctor. He delivered all 3 of my children...the oldest being 12. He will answer all of your questions and is extremely thorough. I switched my primary doctor so that I cod continue to see him within the group. You will not regret having him as your doctor. He expects nothing but the best quality of care for his patients.
RID: 1645448
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Robert Bonaminio is a Awesome Doctor. He delivered my 1st son back in sept 2003, and my second son back in july 2006. The first one was regular, and the 2nd one was c section. Both experiences were great, the second one my contractions were stronger than his heart rate, but they got him out in matters of seconds. we all have been doing and great, and I know i will be using him for the newest edition.
RID: 1517887
21/08/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bonaminio is the best! Had the best delivery with no complications and every appt I feel comfortable and he takes the time to listen and answer all your questions!
RID: 1467914
19/06/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Bonaminio delivered my son in 8/2007. I highly recommend anyone looking for an OB. He's very professional, helpful and takes his time to hear any concerns or questions you may have. I would definitely go back to him again if I have another child. A++ His office staff is nice and offices are very clean.
RID: 1174267
21/05/10 5 4 5 5 I started going to him after I found out I was pregnant with my first child. He is really friendly and always spends time answering all questions. He even let me call my mother to hear the baby's heart beat! I would definitely recommend him.
RID: 1114464
24/02/10 1 1 1 1 His interactions with staff in operating room leave alot to desire.I was scared listening to him interacting with the operating room staff while my daughter was having a C-section. He yells at his staff, and overall behaves in very unprofessional manner. Beware!
RID: 1065582
29/12/09 5 5 5 5 BEST DR IN TOWN!! HE IS VERY CARING AND INTELLIGENT! SPENDS TONS OF TIME WITH EACH PATIENT AND ANSWERS EVERY QUESTION WHETHER IT IS DUMB OR NOT. WAS EXCELLENT IN THE DELIVERY ROOM. A++++
RID: 864142
17/04/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Bonaminio was great. I came to him after a terrible experience with my previous doctor and he treated me like a human being. He explained all of my options and didn't pressure me to do anything his way. I was also very surprised at how timely he was. I thought it was standard to wait for 2 hours to see the doctor after my last experience. He was out delivering a baby during the time of my appointment. They let me go home and called me back when he returned. When I got there I was speaking with him within minutes. I hope he never stops practicing.
RID: 714918
03/11/08 4 4 5 5 dr. bonaminio is the bomb!!! he is so sweet and smart, very compassionate. i love him and i have been a patient of his since 2003. great job doc, keep up the goodwork!!
RID: 550137
27/03/08 4 3 5 5 Dr. Bonaminio is a great person. He is very caring and makes you at ease no matter how dyer the situation. I will never see another Gyne (unless it's one in his group) :-)
RID: 417682
24/09/07 5 4 5 5 Top notch doctor - really knows his stuff and has a calm demeanor.  Respond
RID: 407475
08/12/05 5 5 5 Dr. Bonaminio is an fabulous obgyn. He is very caring and gentle. I wish I could have him for my husband;)  Respond