Rate Dr. Robert M. Bonaminio

Dr. Robert M. Bonaminio's Ratings

I'm so sad that he is only with little company… I wish he'll reconsider christ hospital so I can have him as my dr. Insurance can get so complicated and give you a headache. He saved my life years ago and for that I will always be grateful. I'm seriously considering changing family dr. just to keep him as my OB/GYN. he is a professional and the best Dr. i ever meet. always gives priorities to your needs and follows up on any test, issues or concerns you may have. I'm so happy for him and wish him the best… but at the same time I'm sad that due to an insurance glitch I'm might not be able to keep him as my Dr.

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

He is a God-sent professional and compassionate doctor. He delivered all 3 of my children...the oldest being 12. He will answer all of your questions and is extremely thorough. I switched my primary doctor so that I cod continue to see him within the group. You will not regret having him as your doctor. He expects nothing but the best quality of care for his patients.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Robert Bonaminio is a Awesome Doctor. He delivered my 1st son back in sept 2003, and my second son back in july 2006. The first one was regular, and the 2nd one was c section. Both experiences were great, the second one my contractions were stronger than his heart rate, but they got him out in matters of seconds. we all have been doing and great, and I know i will be using him for the newest edition.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bonaminio is the best! Had the best delivery with no complications and every appt I feel comfortable and he takes the time to listen and answer all your questions!

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Bonaminio delivered my son in 8/2007. I highly recommend anyone looking for an OB. He's very professional, helpful and takes his time to hear any concerns or questions you may have. I would definitely go back to him again if I have another child. A++ His office staff is nice and offices are very clean.

Submitted June 19, 2011 | flag

I started going to him after I found out I was pregnant with my first child. He is really friendly and always spends time answering all questions. He even let me call my mother to hear the baby's heart beat! I would definitely recommend him.

Submitted May 21, 2010 | flag

His interactions with staff in operating room leave alot to desire.I was scared listening to him interacting with the operating room staff while my daughter was having a C-section. He yells at his staff, and overall behaves in very unprofessional manner. Beware!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2010 | flag

BEST DR IN TOWN!! HE IS VERY CARING AND INTELLIGENT! SPENDS TONS OF TIME WITH EACH PATIENT AND ANSWERS EVERY QUESTION WHETHER IT IS DUMB OR NOT. WAS EXCELLENT IN THE DELIVERY ROOM. A++++

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bonaminio was great. I came to him after a terrible experience with my previous doctor and he treated me like a human being. He explained all of my options and didn't pressure me to do anything his way. I was also very surprised at how timely he was. I thought it was standard to wait for 2 hours to see the doctor after my last experience. He was out delivering a baby during the time of my appointment. They let me go home and called me back when he returned. When I got there I was speaking with him within minutes. I hope he never stops practicing.

Submitted April 17, 2009 | flag

dr. bonaminio is the bomb!!! he is so sweet and smart, very compassionate. i love him and i have been a patient of his since 2003. great job doc, keep up the goodwork!!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2008 | flag