Rate Dr. Amelia Scott Barrett

Dr. Amelia Scott Barrett's Ratings

Dr. Barrett was extremely helpful in relaying information about my medical condition in a way I understood. Besides being very knowledgeable and thorough, she's the nicest Doctor I've ever had!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

I have seen Dr. Barrett several times because I have issues related to cancer. Dr. Barrett is very knowledgeable. Dr. Barrett refereed me to a full suite of tests including a full MRI brain scan and also to a secondary specialist for a full day of neuro-what-ever-it-is-called testing. My medical situation is complex and I truly feel that I am in great hands under the over-site of Dr. Barrett. Her staff is friendly, curious, and professional. My toddler even happily passed the time in her children play area and did not want to leave when my appointment was over. Since I am familiar with the Sky Ridge M.C. and the Aspen Building it was not a problem finding her office. I highly recommend her as your physician to my detriment since I must then share her with more people. Take care now.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

I saw Dr. Barrett for tremors. She was very nice but I feel like she wasn't very through. I have a deductible so I had to pay for my visit. It was very expensive seeing how I literally was with her for 10 minutes. I will see someone that will actually do tests on me to make sure I do have tremors and not something else. I really feel like it was a waste of my time and hard earned money.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I recently saw Dr Barrett at her office at Skyridge Medical Center in Lone Tree. The office staff was very helpful and I saw the doctor ontime. I got a little lost finding the office so the staff printed directions for my follow up visit. I called one day because I was not feeling well and the doctor called in some medication for me, but the next day I actually got a phone call from the office asking how I was feeling - that doesnt happen much anymore. I would send all my family and friends to Dr Barrett she really takes the time to listen and address your concerns.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag