Rate Dr. Jill E. Rocha

Dr. Jill E. Rocha's Ratings

I concur with the first comment. I expected to wait, so it didn't bother me. I knew she was worth it, and just brought some work along. I've not been able to find anyone who could fill her shoes and really miss her. I just hope she's OK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

Oh how I loved Dr. Rocha. She was ALWAYS behind schedule....I once had to wait almost 3 hours (!!!!!!) but it was because of the individual attention every one of her patients recieved. She wouldn't rush to a diagnosis....she'd actually pull out the medical journals and DISCUSS with me how I was feeling and how I wanted to be treated (holistic? Medication?) She closed her practice a year or so ago, for unknown reasons. It was really abrupt. I miss her terribly and hope she's ok.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992115].votes_count ]]