Rate Dr. Tracy C. Ferragamo

Dr. Tracy C. Ferragamo's Ratings

I was referred to Dr. Ferragamo. She saw me twice and had all my records, MRI's, and X-rays. She told me to schedule for the HypoCure surgery and that it would work for me. I sent her a list of questions via email. She had her assistant call me and tell me that the surgery wouldn't work for me after she told me to schedule for surgery. She never explained why and never called me back even though I emailed her and called. As a doctor you should know if a procedure is right for a patient. It's completely unprofessional to have a medical assistant call and try to explain to your patient about your MEDICAL decisions. Then you have the medical assistant send me to an orthopedic surgeon whom I saw already and who told me to get another opinion. This tells me that you never looked at my records or check my X-rays because he is the one who ordered my Xrays in the first place. I have never experienced anything like this. This is unprofessional and it worries me and other patients about your competency. If you would have called me back or at least emailed me to explain and be of help I would not have to write this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2548802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

Excellent doctor. Great knowledge and able to explain clearly to a lay person. She treated me with respect and compassion. I appreciate what I learned and will see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Dr. Ferragamo was so thorough. She listened to me and addressed my specific problem and answered all of my questions. My feeet already feel better. I would definitely recommend my family and friends to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992153].votes_count ]]