Rate Dr. Christopher John Verkler

Dr. Christopher John Verkler's Ratings

Dr. Verkler has been my family's doctor for over 25 years. He is a bright, gifted, and caring doctor. He is considerate and respectful of his patients and their time. I would highly recommend this gentleman doctor to anyone.

Submitted May 6, 2011 | flag

been a patient of his for about 20 years. never wait but a few minutes, always get plenty of his time. Small office, individual attention.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2010 | flag

I tend to have offbeat maladies, and was blown away at how quickly Dr. Verkler got to the bottom of things every time. He is fantastic about getting appointments and keeping them on time. Wicked smart, though his personality is unexpected- a little like an accountant or engineer or something. KInd of subdued. Don't let that throw you though, he's a gem.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

He's a very good doctor. He really listens and explains your options. I can always get an appointment quickly too.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

spends that extra time that others do not - he cares- he does have an unusual sense of humor - I liked it though - good doctor and a good person

Submitted Jan. 7, 2009 | flag