Rate Dr. Alfredo Vichot

Dr. Alfredo Vichot's Ratings

I'VE ONLY SEEN THIS DR. ONCE I BROUGHT MY HUSBAND WITH ME FOR SUPPORT. HE DIDN'T ACTKNOWLEDGE HIM AT ALL.THAT WAS THE 1ST RED FLAG 2ND I WAS NOT WEIGH OR BLOOD PRESSURE TAKEN AND AFTER VISIT I ASKED ABOUT SOMEONE CALLING ME WITH RESULTS HE SAID HE HAD SO MANY PT I SHOULD CALL MYSELF.SO WHEN I DID THEY SAID THEY DIDN'T HAVE A NURSE IN THE OFFICE SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TO CALL ME BACK.I'VE NEVER FELT SO LOST. I FEEL LIKE A NUMBER BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE R.A.DR.IN MY AREA SO I EITHER DEAL WITH HIM OR TRAVEL TO ANOTHER PART OF TOWN TO GET TREATMENT. SIGN LOST IN THE SYSTEM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992331].votes_count ]]