Rate Dr. Jeannie Shen

Dr. Jeannie Shen's Ratings

Visit started with a very friendly staff. Dr. Jeannie Shen was also very friendly, compassionate & knowledgeable. She explained all my concerns and went over and beyond to discuss my health concerns in detail. I will refer my friends to her for breast exams. Great Doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Extremely knowledgable, friendly, great bedside manner.. wonderful surgeon. A must to recommend to all women.. breast cancer surgeon.. the greatest

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Very professional and genuinely concerned about her patients. Excellent bedside manner. Very careful and thorough in her treatment plan. Excellent doctor in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992548].votes_count ]]