Rate Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky

Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky's Ratings

Last year it was determined I had breast cancer after getting my mammogram and numerous other testing. I had a referral to Dr. Gregory Senofsky. At first, it was determined I needed a lumpectomy. After further testing, Dr. Senofsky came into the examination room, told me I needed a mastectomy to save my life and left the room without any explanation or options. After the mastectomy was performed, I discovered there was no cancer in my lymph nods. I rated this doctor because of the poor way he treated me. He discovered I rated him and apologized and then asked me to remove the rating, which I did. I, however, am placing this rating because I want other women to be aware of my experience with this doctor and to make sure they get a second opinion from another doctor before they let Dr. Senofsky perform any surgical procedures on them. I definitely would not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

An Excellent Doctor – Walking Miracle After four deployments returned home and I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Gregory Senofsky SAVED my life! He is one of the TOP Surgeons in the country! He educated me about this illness, listened to me well, and transmitted confidence in a very professional manner. He is not only brilliant; he is a walking miracle. Dr. Senofsky and his staff are very professional, courteous, and fast. I want to thank Dr. Senofsky and his entire team at Valencia & Encino Breast Care Centers, thank YOU all for making my life easier and thank you Dr. Senofsky for saving my life. I feel blessed to have been referred to you. THANKS! Silvia

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

After learning I had a agressive form of Breast Cancer, which was a devasting blow to me and my husband and feeling lost and confused about where to go from there, an award winning Breast Imaging Center, 140 mi. from our home highly recommended Dr.Senofsky. Respecting thier opinion, we met with him and were impressed with his knowledge of my condition and his confidence that I can win this battle for life! I knew we had to put complete trust in his skillful ability to rid my body of this Alien Beast Cyst.He did not disappoint.The surgery went quick and smoothly, I believe, due to his expert surgical ability, the post-op pain was much less than I expected and the incision was a clean line which is healing quickly,with out complications. I also felt reassured he did a thorough removal of the tumor with clean margins and only removed enough lymph nodes as was necessary. Being under his care has been worth the 1,000+ miles we've traveled to see him. He has also been very generous to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Dr. Senofsky was amazing!!! Cured my melanoma with just one surgery. So happy I was blessed by this very thorough and skilled surgeon!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

I am a nurse practitioner who was recently diagnosed with breat cancer. When I was first diagnosed the only doctor I considered using as my surgeon was Dr. Senofsky. He is one of the most knowledgeable, considerate, and caring doctors I know. As a medical provider I refer patients to him whom I feel would benefit from his medical expertise, whether they're breast cancer patients or patients with cancerous skin lesions. In terms of treatment I had a lumpectomy followed by radiation with no problems. Dr. Gregory Senofsky, was my first and only choice when it came to using a surgical oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

I was very unfortunate to meet this doctor. I wish I never knew him. He tried to talk me into bilateral mastectomy, when I did not have anything in my second breast. He promised a moderate mastectomy, I end-up with a radical mastectomy from 50th. He removed too many lymph nodes, when only few were cancerous (if were), and I end-up with a Lymphodema. I became a disable person. Terrible bedside manners, no after surgery help at all, no advise. He ruined my life, made it miserable for my entire family. I wish I had made better decision and got a second opinion before trusting my life to this surgeon. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. My advise, do not come close to him, or get second opinion. What goes around, comes around, and one day he will suffer like I do now...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Dr Senofsky is a wonderful surgeon. He was recommended to me by my sister, an RN, who had seen the results of patients of his and many other surgeons. Her words that stood out were "you do not want any other surgeon besides Dr. Senofsky to touch you". I had two lumpectomies and removal of one lymph node before radiation. Just as my sister predicted, the swelling was minimal and the drainage was not measurable. There was hardly any pain after surgery. He made sure the margins were clear. I have been cancer free for over six years. I continue to see Dr. Senofsky for my annual checkups and find him to be an extremely caring doctor with a wonderful bedside manner who is completely devoted to the care of his patients. I have been to four of his offices and found that all of his staff members are just as kind, caring, and helpful as Dr. Senofsky. If my daughters, who are in their twenties, ever needed the care of a breast surgeon, I would insist that they go to Dr. Senifsky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2012

THE ABSOLUTE BEST OFFICE STAFF...THE BEST DOCTOR...THE CALMEST MOST SOOTHING ENVIRONMENT! I WAS AFRAID TO GO THERE...BUT SOON AFTER ARRIVING AND MEETING EVERYONE I FELT SAFE AND CARED FOR BY EVERYONE. BLESSED TO HAVE BEEN SENT TO THEM AND NOT ANOTHER SURGEON.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

Dr Senofsky saved my life. I had two lumpectomy's before the final pathology report showed the cancer had become invasive. Dr Senofsky wanted 5 cm clean margins and recommended I have a mastectomy. I had a bilateral mastectomy, went through chemo and radiation. I now have no evidence of cancer. Dr Senofsky is the best! He tried to save my breasts but in the end, he recommended taking them to save my life. If you are told you have breast cancer, you want an aggressive surgeon. Dr Senofsky is that surgeon with wonderful bedside manner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

After two lumpectomies and an axillary node biopsy, my breast looks perfectly normal, with minimal scars and little discomfort. Dr. Senofsky is a great surgeon and great provider overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992655].votes_count ]]