Rate Dr. Mansour Razminia

Dr. Mansour Razminia's Ratings

I have had quite a few doctors, and Dr. Razminia is by far my favorite. Not only did he diagnose me with something that four other doctors before him could not, he is more than willing to answer any and all questions that I have, even by phone. He seems to go out of his way to make patients comfortable and live the most symptom free lives that they can. He even came in on a day that he doesn't see patients specifically to see me. His staff is also incredibly friendly (the receptionist offered me an umbrella because it was raining). I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes, and when I'm seen, both he and his nurses are considerate and inquisitive as to my health. A very, very great doctor.

Submitted July 14, 2012 | flag

Caring, considerate, knowledgable physician - goes above and beyond to help with all aspects of care. Physician and staff have excellent follow-through.

Submitted July 20, 2008 | flag