Rate Dr. E. MICHAEL Linzey

Dr. E. MICHAEL Linzey's Ratings

I would deliver my babies anywhere in the entire world if Dr. Linzey was delivering it! He has wonderful bedside manner, takes the time to explain and answer everything and really listens to your wishes regarding delivery. His staff is fantastic and the fact they have a registered nurse answering calls for those odd quick questions, is amazing!!! I always get my questions answered. I love that he doesn't take chances and when I had one episode at mo. 6, he had me go into monitoring 3x a week. I was confident with his skills and recommendations. I was adamantly against a C-section and since my son was 'stuck' for so long during birth, he tried every avenue first before warning me I may need a C-section. He managed to get him out safely naturally. Love him and his staff and if you ask around town who the best OB is, I'm confident you will hear his name often! I did when I looked for an OB!

Submitted March 17, 2014 | flag

I had a high risk pregnancy when I was pregnant with my 5 years old twins. Called the office, set an appointment and was the best expeience I had. I was concerned and had lotos of questions, my husband and I went there for a consultaion, Dr lindsey met with us for more then 1 & 1/2 hr!!! (even though I have an HMO Insurance plan)he was there for us, called us and made sure we have all our questions answered. He monitored me throughout my pregnancy and was there for my delivery. One of the best OBGYN in Orange County. He's honest, trustworthy, friendly and caring. May God bless him and his family.

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Linzey for more than 25 years. His staff has always been very helpful and caring and in all those years I have seen a nurse practitioner only once (Janine). She was also wonderful. Dr. Linzey is the most caring, compassionate doctor I have ever visited. He is also known in the medical industry as being very knowledgeable and loved by all. On top of all this, he is a high risk specialist, which I needed after a miscarriage and being in my late thirties. He is the best!!

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Dr. Linzey is such a great Dr. I can't imagine going anywhere else. He genuinely cares about his patients. And has taken great care of myself as well as other family members who go to him. His staff is also caring. With this great medical team you can do no wrong!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Linzey delivered my sister almost 24 years ago and also my cousins 15, 16, and 18 years ago, so my family has known him for a very long time. I have chosen to see him for my OB care as I am pregnant. Dr Linzey truly is the best. He has so much experience, is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. I highly recommend him. I commute over an hour - hour and a half to see him because I would rather commute to have the best OB doctor than to use just anyone located near to me. It is especially comforting knowing that his specialty is high risk pregnancy because not every OB doctor is, and for those who are high risk, you will understand what I mean. I feel I am very well taken care of in the hands of Dr Linzey and his staff.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Linzey. I've been going to him for 18 years and could not have picked a better doctor. He is caring, knows his stuff, very professional and answers all of your questions. I have never had a bad experience with him or his staff and I highly recommend him.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Dr Linzey is absolutely great! My wife had a high risk pregnancy and we couldn't have found a better doctor. His calming personality puts anyone at ease. The best bed side manners you could find ever!

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Linzey delivered my son almost a year ago. He is the most amazing man and doctor. I was so comforted every time I saw him because he really cared about me and my baby. I felt I could ask or talk to him about anything. My delivery was amazing and I will never forget how at peace I felt when Dr. Linzey prayed with us over our child and delivery. That moment alone eased all my fears. If you want the best OB/GYN there is, see Dr. Linzey. You will not receive any better care than with him. I would recommend him to everyone!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2011 | flag

His staff is EXTREMELY disorganized, rude and unprofessional. All of them. I experienced multiple problems with scheduling, follow-up and communicating with these people. The doctor is gentle, kind and knowledgable. His support staff made it a very miserable and frustrating experience.

Submitted Sept. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Linzey is a fantastic doctor. He delivered my son last week, and he was there for us every step of the way. He is upfront without being pushy in what he recommends. He took every precaution with my wife and ordered a fetal ekg when he couldn't get a good heart beat. He has an "old school" demeanor of really listening and caring about how his patients feel. I highly recommend Dr. Linzey

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag