Rate Dr. Minou P. Tran

Dr. Minou P. Tran's Ratings

My dad always trusted her as his doctor but in my opinion, she is arrogant and doesn't really care about her patients. Several times he's been made to wait upwards of 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room, but always 45 minutes. He erroneously showed up a week early for an appointment recently. The door was locked...no note on the door. After a phone call, we found out that the doctor had actually moved to Downey! The staff later told me they would have told him during the reminder call. When I inquired about why there was no letter or anything, the receptionist exclaimed... "The doctor has a lot of patients. A lot!" Yes, she repeated "a lot!" to emphasize this important point to me. Well, having been in the mailing/marketing field for years, I know how easy it is to hire a company, hand them your large database of patients, and have them generate and mail a simple letter for you. The doctor can probably afford it, she just doesn't seem to give a crap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Minou Tran for a couple years now. I have had endocrinologists in the past (being a Type 1 Diabetic for 20+ years now); Dr. Tran is by far the best medical partner I have experienced. She listens, answers all of my questions, respects my input as far as how I feel and knowledge of my own body, doesn't patronize me when I do my own research and want to try new things (she always gives me more information so I can make informed decisions, as opposed to pulls the "I'm the doctor you are the patient" card, as there are many doctors who treat you like you - the patient - are stupid)... she is effective, she is compassionate, and I feel like I am in excellent hands with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2014

Dr Tran is a wonderful doctor who is very knowledgeable, very caring, very friendly and spends time with his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Tran. JA

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Very good and helpful doctor, I strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2007

Dr Tran treated me very well and took time to address all concerns i had in regards to my condition. I felt that she put herself ont he same level as me, in order to better understand and treat me. I really liked her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][992924].votes_count ]]