Rate Dr. Phillip Forni

Dr. Phillip Forni's Ratings

Love the staff now. This was a return visit after I found out the former employees were no longer there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

The doctor explained everything in words I could understand.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

I went to see Dr. Forni and he helped me with compassion. He cured my foot problem and kept me out of pain. I have sent my husband, mother and all of my friends to be treated by him. Also the girls he has working for him are very knowledgable about insurance and treatments as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Wow - I have no idea who that person was that said Lisa was rude because she and all the staff were really helpful and very pleasant. Maybe the person got a bill she didn't want to pay? I have nothing but good things to say about this doctor and his staff. They do a real examination on you and take the time to make sure you understand. I kept forgetting little things the doctor told me to do and the staff was great in repeating it. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Forni is a very good doctor. His staff however is terrible. Lisa is the most ignorant rude person and has no compassion for patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Excellent doctor and very friendly helpful staff. Great experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

I saw this doctor at his Lombard office. He is amazing and even calls you himself after a surgery to make sure you are ok. Very personal attention. All my friends go to him and say the same thing about him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2007

Great bedside manner. Explains things to you so you understand. Rarely late for appointments. Office staff is friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993300].votes_count ]]