Rate Dr. Darin T. Okuda

Dr. Darin T. Okuda's Ratings

His care has been adequate. His rapport, better left at the door. I need a doctor who thinks critically about my condition. I do not need a persona.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

First, Dr. Okuda is a very well-known neurologist and multiple sclerosis specialist/scientist working at the world-renowned Barrows Neurological Institute. He is not an allergist. Second, he is a fantasitc physician and very knowledgable. Great staff, too.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Great neuro! Too bad I was a horrible patient. I was never totally honest about my adherence to therapy, but something tells me he had suspicions, but was respectful not to prod me about it. I am now adherent, but too bad he moved.

Submitted June 19, 2011 | flag

No discrepancies. Dr. Okuda is a true professional. I was very pleased with him and his staff. Their attitude is positively contagious. I highly recommend him and his office. I left feeling informed, healtheir, happier and empowered.

Submitted April 4, 2011 | flag

very well mannered and knowledgeable doctor. i left feeling very confident leaving my MS in his hands. he wants to make people healthy and happy. highly recommend him

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag