Rate Dr. Darin T. Okuda

Dr. Darin T. Okuda's Ratings

Dr.Okuda is a doctor at ut southwestern medical ms clinical center. Watch out for this doctor! He

does not even review your records and test. Thenhe makes a diagnose on his own option. Which he only has ten years of experience not all with patients. I have had MS for years and seen
alot of Neros. And had test done several times. He
said I did not have MS. My nero thats practice for
35 years said I did and have been seeing him for a years. I went to the clinic becauseyou have all the doctors for your problems with MS. Please be aware of this doctor. He goes off what he thinks not facts. Go back to school doc. and learn the right waynto do things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519255].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

His care has been adequate. His rapport, better left at the door. I need a doctor who thinks critically about my condition. I do not need a persona.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509375].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

First, Dr. Okuda is a very well-known neurologist and multiple sclerosis specialist/scientist working at the world-renowned Barrows Neurological Institute. He is not an allergist. Second, he is a fantasitc physician and very knowledgable. Great staff, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993399].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Great neuro! Too bad I was a horrible patient. I was never totally honest about my adherence to therapy, but something tells me he had suspicions, but was respectful not to prod me about it. I am now adherent, but too bad he moved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

No discrepancies. Dr. Okuda is a true professional. I was very pleased with him and his staff. Their attitude is positively contagious. I highly recommend him and his office. I left feeling informed, healtheir, happier and empowered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

very well mannered and knowledgeable doctor. i left feeling very confident leaving my MS in his hands. he wants to make people healthy and happy. highly recommend him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993396].votes_count ]]