Rate Dr. Monica D. Sarang

Dr. Monica D. Sarang's Ratings

This is Very difficult to write, I have been with Dr.sarang since she started her practice in 1999, And Now, Because of Her Ubrupt, Change to Both questions Dr. I Am a suddenly left without a Dr., I have several health issues that Not just ANY Dr. Can Care for, As She has Stated time & time again, Including 4 years, ago when I wanted to move out of state for my happiness and safety her exact words were, You can Not, No other dr. Can treat you or will take you on!! You can only move to van nuys or burbank, needless to say the problem that caused in my life, in all fairness I used to have addiction problems but those are long gone , she stuck by me, but I was always honest when I had relapsed Again those issues were Long Ago but a year ago when I got H - pylori she kept insisting I took a drug test to prove after years that my vomiting and weight loss was not due to drugs, my behavior wax not Drug behavior and again if I had I wouldn't go to her in fear and scared of why am I so skinny and losing weight , I felt offended, snd This wasn't a first time!! I also could have changed to a different better insurance plan better for my needs in January had I had notice but I fought so I could stay with dr. Sarang but Now , I have No dr. And I can't do anything about it until January 2016, and sh ed recommend 2 drs. That don't take my insurance and she said it's not her responsibility to recommend a new dr. To me and now I have No seizure meds or any meds that I've been 9 for 20 years!! This is Soo unfropressional, and did I mention been I had a meeting with her a week ago about all of this he words again to me and my mom were , Don't eorry, I'm not letting go of you, your not going anywhere , even I I have to see you under the table!! Quit a change since my next door neighbor who was her patient as well just died Thursday! ! Great doctor, YES, the best!! Professional? No, This whole switch seems fishy, and rapid! ! Lawyers, Margie and be a suddenly gone?? Seems strange!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Sarang is so caring and kind. She is so knowledgeable about medicine and how to treat you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

Dr. Monica Sarang has been my general practitioner for about 14 years now. I can't speak highly enough of her. She is SO smart, kind, courteous, attentive and thorough. After going through quite a health scare a couple of years ago, she worked tirelessly trying to get to the bottom of what was ailing me. She worked with a team of doctors to diagnose me. She was my advocate. If I've ever thought about moving out of state, the first thing I think about is, "Oh...but who could possibly replace Dr. Sarang as my doctor?!?" If I could give her 10 stars here, I would. I wouldn't put much weight into the person's review who gave her a 1-star rating. I'd listen to the rest of us who all seem to be on the same page. Seems to be a little unhappiness going on that might not have anything to do with Dr. Sarang. She's never been anything but stellar with me and I've been going to her for a LONG, LONG TIME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2012

Great Doctor. Feels very safe having such a doctor, knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2011

Dr. Sarang has been my doctor for the past 5 years. I just recently changed insurance plans and cannot see her anymore. So sad. She was wonderful. Listened to every word, took everything into consideration, tested instead of prescribing drugs and was just an overall great doctor. If you can go to her - please do. It will be the best medical decision of your life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

So rushed and seemed angry. Tested me for Diabetes when I came in for shoulder pain. Really not good for my insurance to see that as it was unwarrented and raised red flags unnecessarily. Do not TRUST her AT ALL after this last visit and have been her pateint for 8 years. I fired her after this. Wrong bad ! She blamed me for not coming in often enough and brought up my "money" as if I wasnt paying anough. RUDE RUDE RUDE. This is my only recourse is to write a reveiw. Be careful out there people. Doctors should be on our side!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][993443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Very friendly, explains issues in detail. Very carefull about prescribing. Lab tests sometime inacurate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

She's a good doctor. Cares very much and has been taking care of my family for a while. She does perscribe the strongest of medications she can though so be prepared to built an immunity. Other than that she is a great doctor and does everything in her power to take a personal interest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2009

Dr.Sarang is awasome she listens to all your concerns, and motivates you twards better health. She does not use scare tactics or ego to get her job done. SHE IS EXTREEMLY thorough,and will make your health and well bieng her priority. She also encourages phone calls if you have questions, which is very rare these days. I hope for her to remain this competant for years to come! She ROCKS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993440].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2008

GREAT doctor - knowlegeable and personable. She makes you feel special and diagnoses well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][993439].votes_count ]]