Dr. Monica D. Sarang

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Monica D. Sarang has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does she cover Providence Saint Joseph Hospital? for Medicare?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

16/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.9
RID: 3610767
20/11/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Sarang is so caring and kind. She is so knowledgeable about medicine and how to treat you.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Monica" to "Monica D."
RID: 2465304
04/11/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Monica Sarang has been my general practitioner for about 14 years now. I can't speak highly enough of her. She is SO smart, kind, courteous, attentive and thorough. After going through quite a health scare a couple of years ago, she worked tirelessly trying to get to the bottom of what was ailing me. She worked with a team of doctors to diagnose me. She was my advocate. If I've ever thought about moving out of state, the first thing I think about is, "Oh...but who could possibly replace Dr. Sarang as my doctor?!?" If I could give her 10 stars here, I would. I wouldn't put much weight into the person's review who gave her a 1-star rating. I'd listen to the rest of us who all seem to be on the same page. Seems to be a little unhappiness going on that might not have anything to do with Dr. Sarang. She's never been anything but stellar with me and I've been going to her for a LONG, LONG TIME.
RID: 1523405
27/08/11 5 5 5 5 Great Doctor. Feels very safe having such a doctor, knowledgeable and caring.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1510997
12/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Sarang has been my doctor for the past 5 years. I just recently changed insurance plans and cannot see her anymore. So sad. She was wonderful. Listened to every word, took everything into consideration, tested instead of prescribing drugs and was just an overall great doctor. If you can go to her - please do. It will be the best medical decision of your life!
RID: 1468376
20/06/11 1 2 1 4 So rushed and seemed angry. Tested me for Diabetes when I came in for shoulder pain. Really not good for my insurance to see that as it was unwarrented and raised red flags unnecessarily. Do not TRUST her AT ALL after this last visit and have been her pateint for 8 years. I fired her after this. Wrong bad ! She blamed me for not coming in often enough and brought up my "money" as if I wasnt paying anough. RUDE RUDE RUDE. This is my only recourse is to write a reveiw. Be careful out there people. Doctors should be on our side!
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 854137
06/04/09 3 5 4 4 Very friendly, explains issues in detail. Very carefull about prescribing. Lab tests sometime inacurate.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 767268
18/01/09 5 3 5 4 She's a good doctor. Cares very much and has been taking care of my family for a while. She does perscribe the strongest of medications she can though so be prepared to built an immunity. Other than that she is a great doctor and does everything in her power to take a personal interest.
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 723293
16/11/08 5 5 5 5 Dr.Sarang is awasome she listens to all your concerns, and motivates you twards better health. She does not use scare tactics or ego to get her job done. SHE IS EXTREEMLY thorough,and will make your health and well bieng her priority. She also encourages phone calls if you have questions, which is very rare these days. I hope for her to remain this competant for years to come! She ROCKS!
RID: 522478
24/02/08 5 4 5 5 GREAT doctor - knowlegeable and personable. She makes you feel special and diagnoses well.  Respond
RID: 471506
26/12/07 5 5 5 4 Dr. Sarang is an excellent doctor. She is compassionate and thoughtfully returns calls promptly. I am lucky to have her as my doctor.  Respond
RID: 406953
27/01/06 4 5 5 Dr. Sarang is thorough, caring and knowledgable. I feel very safe in her care.  Respond