Rate Dr. Elliot M. Livstone

Dr. Elliot M. Livstone's Ratings

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

Dr.Livstone has helped me with many health problems over the years and I have never had a more intelligent and caring doctor.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2010 | flag

Dr. Livstone saved my life by diagnosing an potentially fatal aortic aneurysm when I consulted him for a swallowing problem. He is an expert diagnostician and compassionate doctor with a good sense of humor.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2010 | flag

You could not find a more caring, knowledgeable and thorough doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician.

Submitted May 7, 2009 | flag

Compassionate,great listening skills,very knowledgeable.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Dr. Livstone is knowledgeable, highly educated, compassionate, honest, and personable. He runs his office on time and takes time with each patient he sees. He does not give pat answers, but rather considers all the patient's health complaints along with appropriate testing to come to his diagnoses. All in all, I'd rate him as excellent in his field of gastroenterology.

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag