Rate Dr. Abbasseh Towfigh

Dr. Abbasseh Towfigh's Ratings

saw Dr. Towfigh a week ago after having seen three other podiatrist and having been misdiagnosed for several months i was pleasantly surprised to see how much time she spent on explaining every little detail of my symptoms, she took time to go over my X-rays and actually spent the time to make sure that I understood why I developed fasciitis a week later I am almost 90% better and cannot wait to go back to jogging , yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

My son has terribly flat feet so I found Dr. Towfigh from a google search. I was very pleasantly surprised at the level of service I received from this office. I was able to request an appointment from the website, and someone promptly called me back to schedule one. Dr. Towfigh examined my son's feet and walk. She then explained how the orthotics will help give support to his feet (at a level where my son would understand why he will have to be wearing them). The front office called my insurance and got the coverage information in full detail for me. The whole process was seamless and very helpful. I cannot recommend this office enough. Thank you.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Towfigh is an AMAZING doctor who goes out of her way to help me and my feet. She is experienced, professional and compassionate (not to mention beautiful). She is in Santa Monica and I have a few friends that see her too. I have only heard and experienced good things.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Dr Towfigh was wonderful. Warm,caring, and very articulate, she did everything to make me feel like she heard everything I and my husband had said and asked. Gracious, generous with her time. Very nurturing. I haven't had a doctor spend this much time with me in ages! I left the office feeling like I was well taken care of and that I was already healing. I don't know why that one patient gave such a poor rating. She couldn't have been any more engaged, not at all distant as he/she suggests. Perhaps it's more a reflection of HIS/HER demeanor and attitude. I have already recommended Dr Towfigh to several of my friends.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

Rather mediocre service: I don't enjoy writing reviews on the Internet but when I find a pretentious doctor I have no problem saving others from wasting their precious time with them. A few weeks ago, I made an appointment with the Santa Monica Podiatry Group, the receptionist was excellent and polite, once there I was promptly seen by Dr. Towfigh (her complete name is Dr. Abbasseh Towfigh) I wasn't expecting much, just a good 10 to 15 minutes helping me solve my problem, that's all, instead, what I got was that annoying combination of politeness and disdain that is so typical of some doctors on the West Side. Dr. Towfigh didn't have any problems displaying a complete lack of interest. She examined my feet from a distance and never asked me about my past medical history! (Lucky for me I am not a diabetic otherwise I could have had an amputated foot by now.)

Submitted Feb. 10, 2009 | flag

Dr Towfigh is great! She made me feel very confortable and relaxed. I highly recommend her for all your foot ailments.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2006 | flag