Rate Dr. Pundari C'Ganti

Dr. Pundari C'Ganti's Ratings

Dr. C'Ganti cares. He listens. He has insight. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][994132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

I'm currently listening to my grandma recommending Dr C'Ganti to her friend. She mentioned about how Dr C'Ganti called my aunt back to check on how the tests went after he recommended that my grandmother go see a heart doctor. My grandma seems to really love this doctor based on how she's talking about the care she received from Dr C'Ganti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][994131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Does not remember what has transpired with me in the past. Doesn't want to spend any time answering my questions. Does not seem to be up with the latest medical practices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][994130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2008

I really like this physician, and don't usually like doctors at all. Dr. C'Ganti is very accommodating, extremely knowledgeable and willling to listen to what you have to say. He is truly a partner in your healthcare.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][994129].votes_count ]]