Rate Dr. Dylan P. Drynan

Dr. Dylan P. Drynan's Ratings

I had such pain around my know I was sure I would need surgery but after one visit I knew this treatment would work. Dr. Drynan was able to get me up and running pain free in a few weeks after at least a year in pain and having tried other methods. I continue to go to him when something begins to hurt and stop it before it gets worse. I can't say enough good about Active body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][994151].votes_count ]]