Rate Dr. Farah-Laaly Hekmat

Dr. Farah-Laaly Hekmat's Ratings

she has been my pediatrician forever and now she is my son's. she is awesome, and has great instincts, is very through and knowlegeble.she is not the most organized person in the world but she really cares.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2010 | flag

After an injury, had me schedule a follow-up appointment. Did not examine injury at all, just asked how it was then if I had hired an attorney yet. So, I basically paid a $50 co-pay so he could try to refer me to an ambulance-chaser. Office staff very unfriendly. I have a bad feeling about this place.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

excellent doctor, her practice isn't comming from china. she's numero uno in everything, shes like your god-mother!

Submitted Oct. 7, 2007 | flag

Dr. Hekmat has been my pediatrician ever since I was born. She has always given me the best treatment anybody can ever ask for. Everytime I get sick the only time where I don't feel my sickness is when I'm in her office. She distracts the pain.She is a true proffesional.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2006 | flag