Rate Dr. Claire Tobin Tilem

Dr. Claire Tobin Tilem's Ratings

After reading all of these positive reviews, one can wonder what is the integrity of these reviews? It just took me three visits to know this terrible person. This is a person with a significant attitude problem. She is extremely unprofessional, ( comes to work with oily hair and very poorly dressed). She is unbelievably rude, mean and insolently proud. What I have learned later, that this is her way of accommodating patients having Medicare!!!! What a doctor!!!!! What a shame for Brown university. She is nothing but a disgrace. Honestly, I have no respect for her. This is my honest review, nothing was exaggerated and was based on my own personal experience.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Tilem is simply the best doctor I have ever had. She is informed, caring, witty, willing to listen and spend time with her patients, give prompt referrals when necessary.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Claire was recommended by a nurse. We love her. She is assertive, with knowledge to match, welcomes questions and challenges, and while light-hearted, gets VERY serious when needed. She is outspoken and funny and appreciates being kept on her toes by her patients. The practice is chaotic, though, and I know of people who left because of it. Too many doctors, too many patients, not enough office staff; you need to be patient to put up with it. But she will give you her direct phone number if she thinks you need it, so you can bypass the craziness. We appreciated her combination of wit and seriousness and knowledge and were sorry to lose her when we moved away. Highly recommended, if you can tolerate the office mess.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2011 | flag

kind, caring, compassionate worth any wait and would recommend her to anyone who wants a doctor who cares about her patients

Submitted June 25, 2008 | flag

She is AMAZING - so willing to take time with each patient and not rush you out of the office. A+

Submitted March 25, 2008 | flag

Great doctor. Intelligent and personable. Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2006 | flag