Dr. Anjali Monga

Grad. Year: 1982

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 17 reviews. Dr. Anjali Monga has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2499659
13/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Monga has been my childs Doctor since the day she was born and she's an amazing doctor. Her staff is always helpful and I never feel like a stranger. The doctor has the best follow up I have ever experienced. Although my daughter hasn't been in for awhile she had other issues with scolioses. The doctor referred me to a specialist, and then has checked up on with us several times to see how my daughter is acclimating and coping. Doctor Monga is caring and professional and always there for us.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2452565
20/10/12 4 4 5 5 Dr.Monga is a wonderful doctor with pleasant bedside manners.She listens to all your concerns how ever silly they might be when you are a first time mom and clarifies all your questions without being condescending. Dr.Bhatt is also very good and very pleasant to interact with.  Respond
RID: 1654114
06/12/11 4 3 5 4 Dr Monga is very sweet, last time when my son got sick, she called me the second day to see on how he is doing. The staff is very good, always smiling and very friendly.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1543529
21/09/11 5 4 5 5 One of the best Pediatrician in Irvine CA.Very knowlegable ,Helpful and Friendly.My son id 6yrd old .We have been going to her when he was 7 months old.Would def recommend her to all my friends.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1342509
20/01/11 5 5 5 5 Very Helpful and Pays attention and time to all your Questions
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 1211198
19/07/10 1 1 1 1 I needed a referral for my baby. The doctors office didn't send the referral notes to the medical group. When I called them, they lied to me that they already sent it. And the medical group told me that, they didn't receive anything. So, I asked the doctor's office to send the approval one more time. They said, they are very busy with other patients.They cannot send it again. I have to literally change my ped to get it done.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1006307
09/10/09 5 5 5 5 WOW! I was so impressed. This was our first time visit for both my kids. Everything from the front desk girl, waiting time, the nurse, and the doctor was increadable. The waiting room was cute too. What a wonderful change from the doctors office we use to visit. I love Dr. Monga. So sweet and attentive. Thank you!!!!
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 935565
13/07/09 5 5 5 5 Drs. Monga and Bhatt are incredible and extremely knowledgeable. They always have time to see my kids and treat them like their own! The staff is also wonderful and always goes out of their to help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this office to anyone who is looking for top rate care.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 934118
10/07/09 5 5 5 5 Absolutely fantastic and knowledgeble physician. Very helpful staff.
Insurance: Humana
Paid (or co-pay): $55
RID: 921995
25/06/09 1 1 3 2 Last view visit I have getting over bill and Doctor claim to my insurance overbill. I don't know how to fight against this. They don't inform what is covered by my insurance or not. to make money they do more service than expected.
Paid (or co-pay): $300
See Responses
RID: 858191
10/04/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Monga has been my daughers pediatrician since she was born. She was referred by the hospital staff and I have been very happy with her from the first meeting. My family even moved 200 miles away, and I still see her because her staff is unparalled and her bedside manner is wonderful. The new doctor/partner on staff (Dr. Bhat) is also wonderful. I have met others who have heard of Dr. Monga and all feedback has been extremely positive. She is well respected in the OC community!
RID: 814805
05/03/09 4 4 5 5 Has been my son's pediatrician since he was born. Very good with babies and listens to our concerns very patiently. As a new parent I feel very reassured with her care.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 679120
04/09/08 5 5 5 5 Best doctor ever. Great with the kids especially when they are scared. Very knowledgable and thorough.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 495935
27/01/08 5 5 5 5 Absolutely fantastic doctor.. I would not entrust my chid with anyone else.  Respond
RID: 406593
04/01/06 5 5 5 I wish that there were ratings higher than excellent when it comes to Dr. Monga's bedside manner! She always makes me feel at ease, even if it's just a case of "first-time-mom-worries." I have never felt intimidated in asking a question and her staff is empathetic and curteous.  Respond
RID: 406592
09/12/05 5 5 5 She is pediatrician for my daughter. She is excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend for pediatric care for your child.  Respond
RID: 406591
10/10/05 5 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was an amazing success!Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond