Dr. David T. Outlaw

Grad. Year: 2000

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. David T. Outlaw has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

27/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2
RID: 5285974
19/03/14 5 5 5 5 Moving from another state, I was desperate to find a new pediatrician for my son due to his sickness, I found Dr Outlaw online and had great review... Well they were all spot on! He's been my number one doctor since we've moved here and plan on using him for the whole family. We are very happy with him and the whole office!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David T."
RID: 2644837
09/05/13 5 5 5 5 excellent experience and very pleased especially with all the large hospitals marketing primary care practices to find an independent practice focused on me  Respond
RID: 1524243
28/08/11 5 5 5 5 I went to three different****drs before I found Dr. Outlaw. It took me two and a half years to find him. He is AWESOME! I have been taking my children to him now for five years. He is so good I switched my picky husband over to him and he loves him also! I highly recommend him to everyone. He listens intently, never rushes you and truly knows what he is doing. He does not give you prescriptions for unnecessary stuff just to get you out of his office (as I have experienced with past offices). He is also more than happy to follow up on concerns by researching it for you and then filling you in with the information in layman's terms. Best doc I have encountered in years.....
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1351902
01/02/11 4 5 5 5 Terrific doctor. Listen to you and provides knowledgeable solutions.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 426861
10/10/07 5 5 5 5 Dr Outlaw has been the only Dr that listen to me and my problems. He was very insightful and paid attention to what I needed. Dr Outlaw sees my entire family, I am nothing more than pleasedwith his practice.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 406550
02/09/05 5 5 5 During my visit I felt that I was treated very well.I would absolutely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.  I felt this visit was a big help.Overall I would rate this visit : outstanding!  Respond