Rate Dr. Yoonah S. Kim

Dr. Yoonah S. Kim's Ratings

I had consults with several other doctors prior to meeting Dr. Kim. Like the others, she was recommended by a friend. Dr. Kim was the first doctor to seriously address my concerns that I had with the procedures that I had requested. I felt very comfortable with her and felt at easy right away. She is an absolute artist, very conciencious about her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

I honestly say that the experince was professional but I relized she cared about me as individual. I have recommened her to several of my friends already. I am really happy with the results she was honest about it and it was exactly what wanted. She made sure I understood every step of the procedure and possibly out come. Thank you very much Dr. Kim. -D.H.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

Dr. Kim was amazing! She spent a lot of time going over every aspect of having a breast augmentation with me. Her bedside manner is impeccable. I had actually chosen another "prestigious" surgeon before I met with her, however, after meeting her I felt she was the best surgeon for me. Dr. Kim is very calm, humble, knowledgeable, and she cares about what you want. For my pre-op and post-op she always started my visit with "do you have any questions?" I am 5 weeks post-op and feel great! I would definitely recommend Dr. Kim to anyone. Lisa, her secretary is also very friendly and helpful. I am very pleased with the whole experience! If you are undecided, please have a consult with Dr. Kim. You will not regret it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

I was surprised by how incredible I feel. I had confidence before,but now I feel comfortable in my own skin. Before the breast reduction/ lift, I looked bulky, and my back and shoulders ached. Now, I am more proportionate and have received many unsolicited compliments about how different a great I look. My back and shoulders no longer ache. I am very active and an avid runner, having my reduction helped tremendously with my ability to run and to have an active life. There were several factors I considered when selecting Dr. Kim. First, all of her reviews were wonderful; she was highly revered in her community according to the research I had done on line. Also, once I looked at her portfolio I seen with my own eyes how meticulous she was with her sewchers. I was afraid of heavy scaring; however, I ate a healthy natural diet and drank a lot of water before and after the procedure. I believe this assisted with my fast healing because I ran my 3 mile course 5weeks after my procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Lisa, the receptionist, is the best! She always got a hold of Dr. Kim whenever I needed her. Always helped me with scheduling my appts around my crazy schedule. Dr. Kim is the doctor that changed my life for the better! She did a tummy tuck on my sister before me and I was so happy with the results, I had to check her out. She was so helpful and patient! She did such a wonderful job on my stomach! Because of her I'm able to wear fitted tops that I never wore before! She was able to answer all my questions and made me feel at ease about the surgery since it was my first time going under. She did great at keeping my pain level VERY comfortable! I just LOVE Dr. Kim & Lisa!! I want everyone I know to go to these women if they feel they need some improvements in their life!! I have never felt this confident and comfortable in my skin in my whole life!! Thank you so much Dr. Kim & Lisa!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995054].votes_count ]]