Rate Dr. Christos G. Bovetas

Dr. Christos G. Bovetas's Ratings

Dr Bovetas and his PA are professional, helpful, knowledgeable and informed. They spend the time necessary to answer and address all your concerns. The reception staff could be a little more friendly. But that doesn't affect the level of care from Dr and PA.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

This Doctor is very knowledgeable and caring. Spends time with the patient and answers ALL questions, no matter how many. Does not make the patient feel rushed, as though in some cattle call.Very easy to build a rapport with. His nurse and PA are equally commendable.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bovetas is an excellant Dr but the staff is terrible and rude. His nurse is also excellant. Would just like to see Dr. Bovetas hire more professional staff. Have complained many times with no effect.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2008 | flag