Rate Dr. Patricia A. Masse

Dr. Patricia A. Masse's Ratings

Excellent doctor a real pleasure to deal with.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Absolutely terrible communication with the patient. Did not answer her phone or return any calls despite being paged at least 6 times after my surgery by the nurses. She had poor tissue handling as well leading to excessive swelling after surgery. Would definitely request a different surgeon if you can.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Masse is an amazing surgeon! I was referred to her by my husband and his co worker who both raved about what a wonderful and talented surgeon she is. I was just as impressed as they were, she confirmed my umbilical hernia and scheduled me 3 days later for surgery. Dr. Masse already had 8 surgeries for that day and when I told her I would wait for another day she told me absolutely not. The office staff even commented to her about having 8 surgeries already and she said that it was ok. I have never met a more loving, compassionate and talented surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2013 | flag

I was already in the hospital with a severe breast infection when I met Dr. Masse, the surgeon on call. She was amazing! Very knowledgeable and caring. She took control of the case, called all the shots and made sure that I was taken care of. She's VERY busy, but still squeezed me in for surgery when my abscess had formed. It took a while for her to make her rounds because she was always in surgery, but I am sure that is somewhat due to last minute emergencies (like mine). Her staff set up my in home health care overnight. I had a picc line and an open, draining wound and I work in a germ infested school. She said NO WAY! to going back to work and she helped me extend my short term disability. I left the hospital and didn't have to do a thing. I haven't been to her office yet, my only interaction with her has been in the hospital thus far. She's a ball buster, but she gets stuff done and I like her! I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

Best doctor in town, very caring, nice, compassionate.. Loved her would recommend her to all my family and friends,she helped me understand everything, answered all my questions, she is awesome and her staff very nice and helpful..

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Masse is by far the best surgeon around, I've never met someone, let alone a doctor who is as compassionate and who cares as much as she. I came to her very sick, she moved promptly and made sure I was comfortable. I would NEVER trust another surgeon, nor will I ever see another surgeon other than Dr. Masse. By far, the best doctor out there!

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Masse's office represented her as being Board Certified and she is not! I now will go through a second operation to correct the sloppy stitch that is now infected. Not a happy customer....

Submitted June 10, 2010 | flag

Great Doctor! Smart, compassionate and organized. She got my team of doctors together and made me feel like someone was in control. Her staff is friendly and efficient. She does schedule lots of patients but has actually seen me before my scheduled time twice. Longest I waited was 30 minutes. Would highly recommend this doctor.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Masse is spectacular. The wait can be long due to she does have to squeeze in many patients which are unscheduled due to things beyond her control. Highly skilled, and very, very compassionate. I would not go to anyone else. Her staff is a bit slow, but I'm not there to see them.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag

Books many patients for same time. Wait is 1 to 2 hours with complete disregard for patient time. Excellent phys. but should have better commucication skills and should consider patient time as important as her own.

Submitted March 1, 2009 | flag