Rate Dr. Russell M. Greif

Dr. Russell M. Greif's Ratings

Dr Greif seems competent but disheveled and disorganized at times. The office staff are incompetent. I have never been seen less than 30 minutes late, and usually much more. Proper time management seems to apply only to the patient.

Submitted April 2, 2014 | flag

Excellent doctor, very knowledgable, very thorough, kind & compassionate.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

It's been my unfortunate experience to wait an average of 2 to 2-1/2 hours every time I've visited Dr. Greif's office. I called in a prescription refill three days ago and still have nothing. Staff personnel promised to call back and provide status; no return phone call. If you don't mind the waits and the slow prescription refills, then Dr. Greif is a wonderfully attentive and knowledgeable physician.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

if you have nothing put time hes the doc for you. Very long wait not able to get same day appointments called numerous times for my lab results never ever got a call back and never called in my refill on much needed meds staff also leaves a lot to be desired. I will never recommend this office to my family or friends.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Greif is a caring and thorough doctor. He spends time with his patients and does not "rush" to his next patient. I highly, highly recommend him to anyone seeking a professional knowledgeable doctor.

Submitted July 16, 2009 | flag