Rate Dr. Ramez Andrawis

Dr. Ramez Andrawis's Ratings

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Maybe he was having a bad day when I saw him but he didn't listen at all, and was quite rude and dismissive.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

The best medical expirience I have had in a long time. Very nice, helpful, and speedy.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2006 | flag

I believe that Dr. Andrawist MD FRCS, is a sensational doctor. He understands how to make a patient feel comfortable, and has thoughtful concerns about the patient's treatments and diagnosis.

Submitted June 18, 2006 | flag

I recently saw Dr. Andrawis and found him to be extremely engaging and knowledgeable. He took the time to get a clear picture of my condition and showed genuine interest/concern for me as a patient, not just another "case." My problem was treated expertly and I would not hesitate to see him agai

Submitted June 12, 2006 | flag

Dr. Andrawis is a great Urologist and shows great knowledge in his field, I felt he was interseted in me as an indivual, not just another patient. Highly reccomended.

Submitted June 12, 2006 | flag

I felt that his treatment to his patient very profesional and with care to make him better

Submitted June 10, 2006 | flag