Rate Dr. Gerald L. Higgins

Dr. Gerald L. Higgins's Ratings

I must say that Dr. Higgins and his staff are excellent people. I have had two knee replacements,and I am doing fine. They have compassion, patience, and was sorry to move away from Las Vegas,Nv 2 years ago, but still make it my business to go and see him and make sure all is well. God Bless Dr. Higgins and his great, great staff.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

this doctors staff refused to resubmit my bill to medicare. went to see him in oct. 2013. it is now march 2013. his snotty billing clerk "gloria" called me in feb. 2014 and told me i was NOT a medicare patient. i have in fact had medicare as a primary ever since 3/2013 and due to a medicare foulup they kept telling providers they wr my SECONDARY which was not true. this was finally resolved in december 2013. medicare FINALLY recategorized me as a PRIMARY beneficiary which is as it should have been since my retirement in march 2013. the doctors "gloria" monster REFUSED to resubmit my bill and also refused to provide me with a copy. i have contacted medicare several times a week and nothing was EVER resubmitted nor was i permitted to speak to the doctor. meanwhile i cannot afford the outrageous bill and i should not have to as i have two insurances both primary and secondary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][995874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Wow!!! He is the most honest Doctor. He is straight forward and very helpful. He took the time to talk and answer any questions. His staff was also great. The x-ray tech was friendly and nice also. Great doctor and great staff. It was the second option I had on my knee issue and he told me Physical Therapy would help me recover. The first Dr. (Dr.Bigler (avoid going to him)) I went to told me I needed surgery just to make $$$.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Higgin's is awesome!!! He did the surgery on my right knee. Before and after he was very thorough in explaining what was going on with the menescis, the arthritis that he removed, and the bone that was now gone. I would only ever let him touch my knee.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Very, very experienced. Takes time to talk and explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Extremely nice and knowledgeable. Takes time with you, is thorough and very gentle and comforting. Dr. & entire staff are Awesome! Great with kids as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2008

dr. higgins was professional and very very nice. he answered all questions, extremely attentive, staff was super and his rate for a cash patient was reasonable. he cares about you. rochel whiting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][995869].votes_count ]]